IP Ban on me fore no reason

Home Forums Creative Help! Something oopsd! IP Ban on me fore no reason

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Zupers 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

LikeABawsss

Hi, i whas playing on the server (creative), and Zupers came check out my buildings after that i went offline went to do other things and came back online after a few hours and foundation myself IP Banned from the server. So i dont know the reason, and could not think of one reason Why, but i ask u Please unban me. My mc name in the server is LikeABawsss, if u need my iP to unban me ill say it if u ask :) ty if u responded

#25813 Score: 0

LikeABawsss

Couldn’t get auto correct off sorry, that is Why Therese are some werd words

#25814 Score: 0

valksoar
    Participant

You probably had an inappropriate plot.

#25815 Score: 0

LikeABawsss

No i don’t i had a modern build headqaurter of techno Craft with reflectie floor and offices so i dont think that is inappropriate plot, if u don’t believen me u can ask Zupers, he Will say the Same thing. And i need to go online Because i am the founder and owner of Techno Craft Please contact 1 of my mombers in the creative server like mmmm_123 he is Co-owner of Techno Craft. Please unban me, my mc name is LikeABawsss

#25816 Score: 0

LikeABawsss

Techno Craft is out building company in the server with over 50 members and i need to be online fore that.

#25817 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Over there(^) and over there(^^), is solid proof you are advertising your server on forums and possibily you advertised it on the server as well, and those are instant IP Bans, there is nothing more to say, since even if you did have an inappropriate plot you could have had a chance atleast…

#25818 Score: 0

LikeABawsss

Hi Rogue_Art i don’t have a server of my own, techno craft is just a compacy of 10 plots that we share on the server mc.eternalcracked.com, I DO NOT own a server mate. I am just saying i got a Little building company in ur server mc.eternalcracked.com i just own 1 plot and my friends too and we do not advertise on mc.eternalcracked.com about the Little company i made up in mc.eternalcracked.com. I think You misunderstood me. Fore the second time i do not own a server, technocraft is a Little company, we do not make money of it. We just do it fore fun and we do not advertise about it in the server it is just fore fun in ur server.

#25857 Score: 0

Zupers
    Participant
    1 pt

Ahhh looks as though this was a autoban. Again it does sound like your advertising, but I understand. I will look into this and let you know.

-Zupers

#25858 Score: 0

Zupers
    Participant
    1 pt

You were online 45mins ago? Looks like your unbanned, must have been a temp ban. Let me know if any issues arise.

-Zupers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!