Invader_Swift Inactive?

Home Forums Survival General discussion Invader_Swift Inactive?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Omega 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Beretta3
    Participant

I got on EC tonight (as I usually do) and noticed that Invader_Swift was demoted for being “inactive”…. Yeah right, he’s inactive? He’s on for at LEAST 2 hours every morning, and I’ve seen him late at night also. In my opinion, he is one of the most active mods on the server. Please re-consider the demotion, as it is not even close to true. Thanks for reading, and what I said above doesn’t “Flow” together very well, but its 11 p.m. here and im tired. Thanks
    -Retta

#25832 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

Yeah, he isn’t inactive. As the head assistant in Carson (or atleast I think I’m head assistant) he isn’t inactive. He’s ATLEAST on once each day, if not more. If there’s a different reason, well, sorry, but I think ‘inactive’ isn’t a valid reason.

Nick – Gh0sT8 and/or booface16

#25833 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Invader swift is pretty active, one of the most active there are…

#25834 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

I THINK……… he should be Expert Mod again,
    He has been very helpful and Always funny.
    Put it this way Amy and Nhu havent been on for a while?

#25835 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Invader is pretty much on all the time when I’m on. He’s helpful, funny, easy going and he even welcomed me, a rookie to the sever. I don’t know the full story of him being demoted other than him being “inactive” but I really feel whoever demoted him should reconsider this. He’s pretty much one of the best moderators in the whole moderating team. I’ll be dead honest, to me the team feels incomplete without Invader there. It feels like a huge mistake has been made by demoting him. I’m not one to talk as a rookie about moderator decisions other than vote up or down but with the time I’ve been on Eternal Cracked as a rookie player (and trust me when I can I stay up till 3-5am my time just playing on the server…I mean who needs sleep 😀 ) he’s always online helping out whoever is in need of a lending hand.

Please whoever demoted him and took off his moderator rank please reconsider this. Again I don’t know the whole story and Borncorp probably has his own reasons but please reconsider this.

#25841 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

i agree with reconStrikedelta

#25844 Score: 0

stux
    Participant
    1 pt

I also see Invader every day on server, he is on a lot.

This seems like just an excuse to not tell the real reason. But anyway, if it is really for being inactive, i agree with the others that it is unfair.

Christ, for example, just lost modship today, but he has been online at maximum 5 times in last 4 months.

#25846 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

Invader_Swift is way more active than Toblerone007, but Toblerone007 didn’t get demoted.

#25849 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I hope he does get reconsidered…I leave for a bit and come back and already people are standing up for him…honestly again I don’t know the whole reason but I hope things are sorted out…because him not being a mod really affects a bunch of us it seems ._.

#25850 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

thanks guys, i find it nice that members have spoken out about me, some find me Annoying and others might find me Funny, all i know is that i just want to moderate again for EC cause this server is the greatest and i dont care what people say, I may be slightly self centered but y’all members are what makes this server great at the end of the day.

#25859 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

How in the world did you do that?!

#25862 Score: 0

Imawesome3443
    Participant

I think Invader shouldnt have been demoted he is on daily like everyone else said. He is also helpful for removing chests and clearing locked stuff and has a sense of humor and isnt so serious like other mods which is good to have a mod like that.

#25866 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

=3

HERE WE GO… I accidentally put this on a different post, but here’s where it’s supposed to be.

#25871 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

Unless you want a virus, don’tclick it.

#25873 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

DoNT CLICK IT! Its a scam!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!