Introduction to truth

Home Forums Global Introductions Introduction to truth

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Murilo
    Participant

Well… as almost everyone knows that I’m Murilo99 or Murilo992010, I want to confirm that I am Murilo… when I was banned in survival (for abusing the creative), I decided to create another account and try to start from scratch in EC But it was discovered shortly that i’m murilo… At that time I didn’t think in the consequences of create another account and I realized I was wrong with what I did… what I did was evil and moderator Being ruined my way as moderator,at that time I understand not what he was doing but I did and I was wrong… with this, I not want to be unbanned, or anything of these, I made a mistake and I must pay the penalty, ander commented in my Ban Appeal,that I appeal again in February and I will fulfill what he told me…
    I was doing very well my job as moderator and that I’m sure, But what I did ruin everything…

with this I just want to prove that I’m sorry and that I want to prove I’m not going to make the same mistake never more…

This is all and have for your time

#132707 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

If i were Ander,I would have unban you because i would have given you another chance (not another chance to be moderator for now though,just member)
    You just chose a wrong method in doing so to correct your mistake.Even your lying was bad,it was not harmful.I can see that you really want to start from 0 due to your foolish mistake and we can see your efforts(reporting,not being disrespectful etc).You are a human and you can err in life.
    I just hope you are given another chance.

#132715 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

many thanks Trevish, I’m trying to prove that I was wrong and I’m sorry, I want to regain confidence gradually with the MOD team and users, What I did was stupid and distrust, this brought problems…

#132723 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

That’s a really sincere, thought-out and meaningful apology/introduction.
    I hope, when the time comes, that you get unbanned.

#132749 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I will speak with the Admins and HeadMods about unbanning you.

#132757 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

You should have told us you are murilo at the start.
    You had betrayed the trust of everyone who believed you are not murilo.

Lying won’t get you any further, the truth will be the one that outlasts.

#132768 Score: 0

Murilo
    Participant

Thanks guys, for letting your opinions and for understanding…

@AnderZENZ , Tell me on skype about the unbanned and very thanks for your help… and once again, I ask forgiveness for all!

@DragonEngineer , Hello friend, Thanks for your comment, and I know that lying accomplished nothing… but i don’t know because i did, I just know I’m very sorry :(

I start to use the account of Murilo in the forum and when my donor expires, I’ll need transfer my account to the account Murilo

#132785 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You will be unbanned as soon as possible. However, you will not be a moderator, and you will have to start over with nothing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!