[IN PROGRESS] SuperWars [SkyWarsMap]

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing [IN PROGRESS] SuperWars [SkyWarsMap]

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GoldenMC 10 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

GoldenMC
    Participant

Hi, I’m Golden, Today i start a make one map and i’m 50% Finish, in a few hours i go to place the link. The map is simple but it’s very funny!

ScreenShot: IN A FEW HOURS
    Map: IN A FEW HOURS

#65702 Score: 0

GoldenMC
    Participant

Screenshot: http://adf.ly/mQnyr
    MAP: WAIT

#65715 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Uh. Two questions

Isn’t this skyblock?
    I mean its basically sky block only with sand, a modified tree, there’s wool on the skyblock island, and some melons. There’s also an obsidian platform on the bottom. I mean, its more of a custom skyblock, but its nearly the same dimensions as a skyblock island

How is this funny?
    Its just a custom skyblock island, unless the sign on the chest says something like a joke or something ‘inappropriate’.

#65779 Score: 0

GoldenMC
    Participant

¿Inappropriate? If you don’t Like the map, don’t acuse me man, shut up and wait to other map. -.-

#65780 Score: 0

GoldenMC
    Participant

Look the others maps on CraftRealms, there are SkyBlocks Maps with Wather.

#65781 Score: 0

GoldenMC
    Participant

This map it’s not only for you, yeah, i understand, it’s your opinion but… ¿WHAT IS THIS OPINION MAN? In all my posts come and say something bad, shut up when you don’t like it. Yeah, this is a forum for opinions, buy you publish only bad opinions man.

#65782 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

GoldenMc but i’m sorry Rogues is right :/ and ur right but wrong :/ let me clear this up… You said this forum is for opinions and having bad compliments is part of learning, and yes rogue has given his opinion… Isn’t your post kinda conflicting? Dont you think? Not allowing rogue to post his opinion and saying this topic is for opinions…

Your rather harsh too you know :/ you telling rogue to shutup :/… i hate people that do not accept others and theyre opinion cus without comments from other you won’t get any better, And if you ever think of trying to swear to me or telling me to shut up… Don’t try me…. I mean it… Just learn your mistakes (just a caution not to disrespect people and their opinions)

-Djgamer741 don’t argue with me…

#65786 Score: 0

ralph.abboud26
    Participant

plz help how to play online

#65787 Score: 0

GoldenMC
    Participant

Yeah, but his opinions are bad in all the forums :/

@DjGamer741

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!