I'm Outta here.

Home Forums Factions General Discussion I'm Outta here.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

I Got Denied.
    My Factions Ban Appeal Got Denied. And As i Told some of my Friends i will Leave EC if it gets denied, Because.. All I Do on EC Is play Factions.
    So here is what i want to say. Once and For all.

Special Thanks To :
    88green1: This Person, He Was my Best. He helped me with alot of stuff and was Always There for me. I don’t know how to Thank him. he’s Just the Perfect person. So Friendly and Nice. He is One in a Million.

BeastADragon: BeastADragon, Also helped me to Co-op with the Server. He introduced me to alot of people. and made me understand the servers. Although. He’s a Smart and wise Person, He’s also a Stubborn. He Never Gives up.

DemacianCrafter: This Person, Is the Happiest Person i have EVER seen. He’s Always happy and in a Mood. He Uplifts me and always There for me. He’s a Really Great person. I wish him Good luck with his Goals.

Now, I want to say Something Else. Something that may not be Pleasing. But I still have to. since it’s my last words.
    Warning : I Won’t Reply or Answer ANY Questions at ALL.

You see, my faction.. FaZe? whoever joined it, I thank you. You should feel proud if you do. Because our base is good. And nobody found it for 3 months. While we haven’t even upgraded it once we built it, It doesn’t have water protection; only pure obsidian. Chests aren’t full of loots. Even if you find good loot, I care very much. In fact, we have traps, which includes as a good defense. We have spawners in there. Try to silk them. And I Hope Chinoe helps me again to recall my precious memories when raiding us. I’m sorry, but I hope I can learn to be a better person that I thought I was, and who I promised I want to be. I am creating a new Skype account.

Now that my Chest is Clear. GoodBye EC.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #109043 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Thanks! :)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #109044 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

I hope you come back again, I’ll miss you 😀

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #109055 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Please refrain from disrespecting the forums. And as I see, you said that you have changed, but this proves that you will only attempt to use hacked clients again.

#109060 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

GG max

#109085 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

GG Max indeed

#109087 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

GG max indeed x3

#109103 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Bye mubar… :(

Add me to your new skype please 😀

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Beast.
    #109307 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

#MaxRocks
    Im glad mubar dint came back, oh before you say im being rude why dont you tell him the same?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!