iKiLLAHZ Ban Appeal [2] -PLEASE READ-

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal iKiLLAHZ Ban Appeal [2] -PLEASE READ-

This topic contains 30 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Bender 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Tra!
    Participant

I remember the bridge. Youve changed. I can tell you have. I know your personality had differed. Life does indeed change you. You’ve learned your lesson. And I understand how you want to come back. To be honest, I miss having you as a friend. :/ I dont know about this though. My opinion is not up to your unban. But iKiLLAH, I remember the fun times. (Not trying to be all weird here,) I just…Dont know if I can trust you again.
    Its like rolling back the server. If we rolled it back to before you..Changed. So to say..I guess.Honestly, I cant refuse people. But when its needed, I have to.Most people don’t know you like I do, iKiLLAH. And its true when I say I do miss the old you. If letting you back on the server, means forgetting the past.Then maybe.
    And I didn’t say I didn’t want you back. I do. Just the old you.

~Tra.

#1773 Score: 0

iKiLLAHZ
    Blocked

Im trying to get back on the eternal to jumpstart start a new beginning, a new era for me, not the same old me.. Yes, i learned a valuable lesson from this experience over the last 5 months of me being banned, but i do miss the old days.. I know im kind of pushing it here, but im never gonna get unbanned at this rate, i was informed that my appeal will be based on what the community thinks, otherwise im not gonna get nowhere, and now most of the people i used to know that play dont even know if they still play the server, and the community is mostly people i havent even got to know yet… so this probably will get declined like the last one

#1774 Score: 0

Tra!
    Participant

If it is denied, Im sorry.

#1775 Score: 0

iKiLLAHZ
    Blocked

should i just give up then ? :(

– iKiLLAHZ

#1791 Score: 0

funnybone156
    Participant

Everyone Makes Mistakes Here, I have been around as a senior whocrafter since the start, Aki is it right to be going around accusing people with false accustations, for what I know u think his anger issues and loss of control makes him a bad person and according to you this unban appeal shouldn’t be appealed. After Ikillahz’s ban, All he talked about was his mistakes really effected his past. He was also a whocrafter who we loved. Whocraft, and EternalCracked Admires these players and they should be given a second chance to endure the mistake they caused. Ikillahz has changed and i guarantee it.

#1794 Score: 0

Aki
    Participant

“little potty mouth douche with a temper anymore, life changes you, experiences change you, and ive learned for them”

Well despite the fact, that I didn’t know you, I didn’t get to know any other side but the little potty mouth douche with a temper problem. Do not blame this on me, I am only here to ensure a proper, calm and familiar community. But calling me “a pile of bullshit” is probably not what a person should say when trying to get back on community, and saying that to someone who is in the moderator team, definitely won’t help at all.

And again I never met your previous ego, but right now I think that I’ve never met “the old iKiLLAHZ before the riot”.

-Aki

#1795 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Just clearing some facts: EternalCracked was found on Jan 3 this year, iKillaHz was banned on Jan 27, that makes him banned for 2 months, 13 days.

On another note, here is some relevant evidence that was brought to me about this appeal.

#1846 Score: 0

Tra!
    Participant

Well…That was interesting…Its hard to believe that happened. But..Honestly, I have to say im not on any sides here. Im mutual. I’ve known iKillah since 1.7.3…But the things he did are hard to repay.They we’re devious.I didnt think you could do that.I didnt think this little “rift” between you guys was necessarily needed, with all of the tension between you guys already. And I think iKillah should have talked it out with us here on the forum before blowing up on Aki and all. I also disliked the fact people took sides here.But overall, in my opinion, that was unnecessary.I do change my mind a lot, but I still do have a lot of respect for you Ikillah.Dont make me lose that.Please refrain from anymore fighting, both of you. I am on neither side, but I do believe that you guys are fighting over nonsense.This is a community, where things are to be kept calm, and need to remain calm. It is unfair how you guys are fighting over stuff that just doesnt need to be said.Thats all I have to say.Any responses to my opinion, are welcome.

#1847 Score: 0

Tra!
    Participant

Also, I dont mean that opinions arent meant to be said.Thats fine. I dont mind. I just mean the other things you guys we’re talking about. Like “most dedicated player.” And to be honest, I think anyone who puts effort, and time into this server is a dedicated player.

#1854 Score: 0

caspillo
    Participant

Hey killa, remember me? I hope born and the community forgives you but I don’t really know much of the story and when we hung out on whocraft it was pretty fun…oh and send me the evidence of your above statements :p. -casp still on vacation

#1857 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

@ Tralala I think Aki has the right and is proud to say he is ONE of the most dedicated players of the server. The fact that he is an ExpertMod and that he is also the richest player in the server should serve as enough proof. And yes, there are many dedicated players and I am grateful for having such a strong community like that

• This reply was modified 12 years, 1 month ago by  borncorp.
    #1860 Score: 0

Tra!
    Participant

I think it does serve as enough proof. I just didnt know he was the richest player. Aha. And I too am grateful.

#1861 Score: 0

stevenhunts
    Participant

Man you guys write really long paragraphs, but he sure seems persistent and that’s the key to achieve your goal.

-stevenhunts

#1862 Score: 0

stevenhunts
    Participant

Energy and persistence conquer all things.

-Benjamin Franklin

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/persistence.html#ys3ky4VQuRpAcC0A.99

#1869 Score: 0

Tra!
    Participant

LOOL Steven. xD I didnt know you we’re so sophisticated. ;]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!