If you want the Hoppers unbanned, complain to this guy

Home Forums Survival General discussion If you want the Hoppers unbanned, complain to this guy

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 11 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scs/

Tell them that, EC has a message for the developers, and to contact Borncorp for further details

#22356 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

They’re aware of the bug ( http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/scs/tickets/693-infinite-bug/ )
    Complaining on their dev site isn’t going to be productive as they’ve been aware of it since early March.

#22358 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

That’s the point. Complaining about it on here isn’t going to make a difference than complaining it to the developers. We just need to sit back, relax, and if you have a build idea related to hoppers, just make it, then insert the hoppers later.

#22360 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Speaking of hoppers, when I visited some of the warps I noticed there was some hoppers above one of the chests in someones shop… I’m guessing that hoppers were blacklisted preventing new ones from being made, but ones that were already made before this change were not removed? If we find hoppers in the world should we report them?

#22362 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

That’s fine, if it looks like the hopper placement seems inappropriate and it shouldn’t be there, Contact a moderator immediately

#22381 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Hoppers are already unbanned?

#22388 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

unless they were unbanned within thr last 8 hours then

there banned

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!