If you forgot your password……

Home Forums Global Off topic If you forgot your password……

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rajaboy30 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

RazorThunder
    Participant

Introduction
    So, guys. Welcome to a new topic. Aghhhh. Seems a topic is a little less boring than playing and /msg-ing players. Well, we’ll talk about passwords today. Let’s make a move.

That Scary Situation
    You forgot your password. You had a very difficult password. Let’s say, the password is “05*_*Y50s5!,” which is my leetspeak for “OH MY GOSH!”
    Don’t panic and rage, let’s just keep the situation simple.

EC’s got your back
    If you entered your email, simply type “/email recovery <email>” in the chat. “<email>” means your email account. Let’s put it into practice.
    “/email recovery born@corp.com” is an example. Get your email, then you get the new password. Copy-paste it, then login.

If you didn’t, just contact a HeadMod in the forums and [I hope] that you will be able to play again.

The password regime
    Okay, okay. So you just reset your password. What now? Change it.
    /changepassword <oldpassword> <newpassword>.
    Your new password must be strong and EASY TO REMEMBER.
    8 characters are enough for a strong one, and if you’re brave, you can go up to my recommended 14. Should be easy. Just get a phrase (such as “I love cakes”) and convert it into leetspeak, and don’t forget to memorize just what you can. This must be easy to remember (!|0v3c@k3s).

The last lecture
    Don’t forget not to forget your password. It holds a tiny part of the key to EC. The brain is the key to everything; whether it be your Facebook account’s password, to your boss’ number. The benefits can be amazing IF you just do the right moves. Otherwise, just save your password to notepad. See ya soon.

#68574 Score: 0

rajaboy30
    Participant

Cool

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!