Ideas for new server donor ranks

Home Forums Global Off topic Ideas for new server donor ranks

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Timothy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Hey guys, due to popular demand I might be opening a new server and I was wondering if you could help me out with the donor ranks. This is what I have so far:

Donor Ranks:

• $5 – Dimensional: Gets 25% chance of getting randomly selected as moderator.
    • $10 – Multi Dimensional: Gets 50% chance of getting randomly selected as moderator. Ability to demote 3 Dimensionals down to members.
    • $15 – Extra Dimensional: Gets 75% change of getting randomly selected as moderator. Ability to demote 3 Multi Dimensionals down to Dimensionals.
    • $20 – Moderator: Gets 25% of getting randomly selected as Multi Moderator. Ability to demote 3 Extra Dimensionals down to Multi Dimensionals.
    • $25 – Multi Moderator: Gets 50% of getting randomly selected as Extra Moderator. Ability to demote 3 Moderators down to Extra Dimensionals.
    • $30 – Extra Moderator: Gets 10% of getting randomly selected as Owner if no owner is in place. Ability to demote 3 Multi Moderators down to Moderator.
    • $100 – Owner: Gets OP and access to Control Panel and FTP for a month.
    • $150 – Extra Owner: Overthrows previous owner/extra owner and gets OP and access to Control Panel and FTP for a month.
    • $200 – CoOwner: Gets OP and access to Control Panel and FTP for a month. Gets protection from being overthrown during that month.

Individual packs:

• $1 – Use /tptodiamond to teleport you to nearest diamond ore block.
    • $5 – Access to broadcast.
    • $5 – Access to kick/mute/tempban other players.
    • $5 – Fly.
    • $5 – God Mode.
    • $5 – Unlimited Money.
    • $10 – Creative Mode.
    • $10 – Force other players (non-moderators) to run commands.
    • $15 – Access to WorldEdit.
    • $15 – Unlocks all achievements.

Additionally, if you could help me with ideas for the name of the server that would be great. I am inclined to use paytowincraft.com as its available.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  borncorp.
    #137168 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

CorpCraft.

I think your suggestions are gr8 as far as I know. I would really love to see something new and with a brand new name. I think CorpCraft would be okay for the server since you’re BornCorp and Corp would good nice with CorpCraft. I’m sure others will have better names and stuff for the server.

Good luck (:

#137169 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Born, I have reviewed your suggestion, and I have to say, I am really impressed. I really do suggest these donor ranks. Personally, I was going to use these for my server, but now if you don’t mind. Can i please get OP? on your server, it would be greatly appricated. I will also handle the server as a “Owner” if you don’t mind. And of course, I will buy the Extra Owner rank for the server.

~ ImYoDaddy, EC Sales Manager

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  vishu101.
    #137170 Score: 2

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

I would also recommend you getting the “Forums token” idea as well. We have tried it on our server, and it was remarkable.

let me explain what “Forums token” is.

This token will grant you access to the forums.. pretty self explanatory. now let me explain the perks of getting forums access.

Be able to report a player.
    Easier to communicate with a moderator
    Easier to get moderator
    Easier to get owner
    Easier to win giveaways
    Additionaly, you can grant other donor perks with completing forums achivement which will be worked
    For example: Getting 10 or more replies on a post = Acess to broadcast or anything which comes under the $5 price tag.

Please vote up if you think this is a good idea.

~ImYoDaddy, EC Sales Manager

#137173 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

OMG 10/10 I LOVE IT!! I THINK WE’LL STEAL THIS LIST LOL

#137174 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

dude take notes, take out your Nokia and make sure to attach it to your toaster and start taking notes dude. Our server is gonna be 9/11 rated by the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration).

~ ImYoDaddy EC Server Sales Manager

#137175 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

BEST SERVER SUGGESTIONS, 10/10 would use in my own server if i ever made one.

#137176 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

I hope you guys realise that he’s joking…

#137177 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Yes, Bender, people are aware he’s joking. That’s the point. It’s a joke, Bender. It’s a joke. Just like life.
    kappa

#137180 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Aidan Nye.
    #137202 Score: 0

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

I could be rich and an asshole at the same time? And then ruin your server?

#137216 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Born, These kinds of server where you sell “Staff Ranks” always and will will always not go good. I don’t really want to say they fail, but eventually this is what will happen to a server where you sell staff ranks.

Imagine a rich guy buying your Co-Owner package. I’d bet the server will actually get deleted in to time.

#137217 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Anyway, if you need any help or may blend in, work together i am open.

We’re just doing a total revamp on my network before we release, beta opening went real good actually.

We’re also stepping our game on the new EternalCraft, we’re making it into a bigger server.

Anyways, that’s it. Wish you luck.

One more thing xD, i’d pay my operators

#137218 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #137223 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Guys, it’s not April Fool’s anymore, stop with the replies that aren’t suggesting ideas to Borns’ 10/10 would server again
    you’re looking foolish, lads, come on
    give suggestions, born pays $1 per suggestion :^)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!