Ideas for making the server AMAZING!!!!!

Home Forums Prison Feedback Ideas for making the server AMAZING!!!!!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Crazymicho107 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Hey all,
    I play on this server daily even if I got premium, so after playing on this server for everyday I think I can give out some ideas that can be added to server so it can be more impressing. so I have lots of ideas but here are some of them:
    1) YouTube Rank.
    2) The ability of using Item Frame.
    3) Maybe adding a kit for warden rankers that could include (pickaxe,axe,special things,armor,that mining pink and black box and more!!!)

#130466 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

The YouTube rank was said before already. If we were to have such a rank they would have a Tag and Pbc. Nothing to Op. Suggestion 3 is not needed and to late. Warden has tons of Perks, so why add more? Suggestion 2 is a banned item.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  2Federal. Reason: Added A Word
    #130468 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

A ‘YouTuber’ tag & broadcast would be good enough perks on Prison.
    The tag gives them recognition.
    Perms to broadcast gives them the opportunity to advertise their videos.

Honestly, that’s all the commands they’d really need.
    Also, you’re not premium, and there’s not much difference between premium and cracked servers; There are the same game types (Prison, Factions, Minigames, etc.) for both Cracked & Premium.

#130476 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

The item frame is banned for a reason- people can punch it and steal the displaying item

#130483 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

I don’t think youtuber tags are that great of an idea, besides being recognized on the chat as a youtuber what other uses does it have?

#130486 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

– Publicity for the server.
    – Publicity for the channel.
    – Recognition for advertising the server.

#130487 Score: 0

Participant

Basically being a youtuber (while advertising for EC) is also a contribution for EC, and I think the youtubers’ efforts should be recognised…
    So thumbs up for the first suggestion 😀
    Though I think there must be some specifcations in order to have a youtuber rank:
    -Have 100 subscribers on youtube channel
    -Have at least 5000+ views on channel
    -Have at least one advertisement video about EC

#130491 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

If this rank is in place you might need to have over a certain amount of subscribers (maybe 50?), and post content from EC’s servers every so often

#130494 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

At least weekly EC-related video
    50+ subs
    2000+ views

I say 50 subs & 2k views because 50 is relatively easy to get, but at the same time it’s still a journey to get that many; Same can be said about 2k views.
    Again, if it were to get implemented, it’d need some tweaks, based on the mod-team(s) decision.

#130495 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^^ I don’t think subscribers Should be a priority.
    Instead why not focus on the view count for the channel (3000+ view per video)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  siverbullet.
    #130511 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

At the end of the day its the mod teams choice on rather they implement it or not. My view point has now changed and i agree that it can bring more people to EC

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  alex31298.
    #130517 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Megaseth bith servers are the same my point is i didn’t leave the server cause i upgraded to premiuim.
    And btw like i have 35,000 views on one of my channels i made another one and i’m almost to 1,000 views.
    Why youtube rank shoukd be in the game?
    1- it really could make the server more popluar.
    2- more people could join the server, and it could reach its maximum players that are allowed.
    3- it make the person more comfortable for making videos (u will feel that if u r making videos)
    – and when making the person more comfortable he will gain more subs and views which will increase the server popluarity.

#130518 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Also when youtube rank is in the game more people will make channel and videos so they could get the YT rank so that is a another reason that could make the server more popular

#130542 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

So u think they will implement it??

#130603 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

In warp I i think they use the ItemFrame to show the item and how much u press it u will not be able to steal it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!