Ideas for faction

Home Forums Factions Feedback / Updates Ideas for faction

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dadawi 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Heyman
    Participant

I have been playing on the faction server and not many people play on it I have tons of ideas for plugins and other things to help with making the faction a better server.

1. My first idea is that you should add more crates that people can buy keys to and each crate will have different stuff in it and the more the key cost the better crate you get to open.

2. I also think that for the dungeons you should add more loot and make it so that you can only complete it once a day.

3. I think that you should also make it so that you not only buy stuff from the shop but sell stuff also so players can make money.

4. I think that you should add the plugin that lets you withdraw a money note to give to other players. This is one of my favorite plugins

5. Add more kits that you can buy on the store like example: Base starter kit witch would have stuff like chests a bed and obsidian

6. add events in war zone that will give players good loot and the crates that can have good loot in them when they complete the event

Last thing add more spawners for players to buy like so players can make farms. These are just some of the ideas that I have for the server didn’t want to put to much.
    Happy Halloween!

#131016 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^ spends 1day on cosmic craft XD
    Dude ALOT of people play factions I be online a TON and neve see you so I think it’s a time zone problem

#131020 Score: 0

Heyman
    Participant

Lol EC is the only server I play on I don’t have premium so there aren’t really that many servers I can play on, and everyone is always on Prison.

#131022 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

Just search “cracked servers” on Google

#131026 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Heyman the idea’s man

#131037 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Like your ideas dude! Keep them up. 😀

#131042 Score: 0

Heyman
    Participant

Oh yeah also I believe Luffy is going to talk to mods about it but donors should be able to pick up spawners!

#131077 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

Silk spawners would be a nice plugin to have on the server. It doesn’t just make spawners pickupable, but explodable too. It would make raiding more fun. And more spawneggs in the shop(creeper, skeleton, anything that gives money) would be nice too.

#131094 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Monarch rank can silk all spawners.

#131112 Score: 0

Heyman
    Participant

But it would be nice if donors could to is what I’m saying

#131119 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^ nehh and each dungeon has a diffrent reward

#131160 Score: 0

dadawi
    Participant

^ i know really xD

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!