Idea for MG

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing Idea for MG

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Own7ge 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

DarkKnightz17 said I can put my ideas here so here you go 😉

I came up with a idea where you can do this

Have MG shop in HG I think we should have this because it can be cool like if someone wins a Hgs they get like 5-10ponits and use them to buy like swords gear bows food and etc. Like something like this :this player has won Hg and got 10ponits! and you can save it or use it at the shop, and this can be in All games of MG.

#85397 Score: 0

Skipper7478
    Participant
    1 pt

simple and nice idea 😀
    I vote up on this idea

#85400 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

I think it’s a good idea but what if a hacker play in HG and won like 10 times he would get lot of points and he could buy gears from the HG shop and he would be like invicible, i’ll Vote middle up for this idea

#85475 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Bump for mods to see

#85530 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

@leonando134
    Hehee, hackers get banned, bro 😉

I remember there was a project to make MG better by adding economy, and making shops for each MG to get special things. That was maybe in May 2014..
    So I vote up for this :) Only thing that bugs me is.. 2 friends can make a “deal”, play HG and one of them let the other win, and vice versa, but surely this can be fixed.
    Now the prob is.. Can Dark even add that? There is no HeadMod in MG (who got access to console), unless born adds this 😛

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#85551 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Yea dark and agent cant add it. but born can or just promote dark and agent to headmods

#85640 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Bumping! up again.

Btw Dice nice pic. 😉

#85885 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Good idea, and yes Dice it is possible, I’ve seen this kind of stuff before.

Voting up on this, hope it gets added.

-xZero_Strike

#86699 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Bump!

#86700 Score: 0

Anonymous

Lol another bump (7.05am and i still havent slept yet)

#86996 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Lol melee49 on every topic Srsly Sorry for the strong things trying something and I love the ideas

#86997 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Wahoo It worked I was trying that bald thing

#86998 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I got an idea for MG I have an idea about a map with a dungeon including some levels … What i mean is do /warp dungeon or whatever command… After that they give you a dungeon ring. The dungeon ring is sued to enter the dungeon. Then you can be as a group of a team or one man. That go through doors and kill kinds of Mobs. Mobs are determined by the level. The armor should be given and while you go through the maze and open the doors and avoiding traps then kill the Mob king you will be teleported to the next level with the party you are in. Anyways I thought of this as a gr8 IDEA for Prison or MG, but probably MG cause its a game that would be nice. Also maybe as a reward of finishing every level your name will be placed as top 10 of the people who completed this level. so say I am on lvl 23 and John is on lvl 22 I go as number 1 and John goes as number 2. This is what I thought randomly before I go to sleep, but I have given it some thought. if MG Mods are interested I will tell you the whole entire idea. Btw for every level you finish you might be rewarded with something on /is or something I don’t know what it is for that. Thank you for reading

#86999 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Sorry About the highlight im trying to figure this out :pp

#87001 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Own that map idea is awesome, defenitely should be added! I can’t believe nobody has tought of it yet 😮
    Please do add it, lots of people will love it! I’m sure I will!

-xZero_Strike

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!