I think someone hacked my account?

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal I think someone hacked my account?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  saif33 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fibi
    Participant

Today I tried to log on to the server to play survival like I always do, and received the error message “You have been banned from this server. Code RD-01” or something similar. I looked at some of the other forums and found that this meant I had been permbanned, which surprised me to say the least.
    I have never hacked anyone’s account, or lured, or x-rayed, or done anything to get me banned. Because I have logged on a couple of times and then been kicked with the message “Same nick is already playing”, I think it is possible that my account may have been hacked. I haven’t done anything wrong, and I believe this is a mistake. If someone could please unban me, I would be very grateful.
    Thanks

#28647 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

If changing my password would help with the potential hacking issue, I plan to do that as soon as I can get back on. If someone could please tell me how to do that it would be great.

#28650 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Ban code rd-01 is a regional ban ill see if there is a reason other wise ill get you unbanned asap
    Trail Mod Gra0067

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by  Aidan Nye.
    #28653 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Just to explain, rd-01 is when a place has many hackers or people that allow hackers to use their ip’s. EC bans the area then unbans people who want to join who are not hackers. Certain countries and regions are blocked.

#28659 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

Thanks gra :)
    Also, it can’t be a region ban, cause my friend irl (bleh) can still get on to the server just fine, as can my other friends from the same country.

#28669 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

Croatians are commonly banned. I am a lucky bastard because I live there.

#28676 Score: 0

saif33
    Participant

Ty for reporting
    And u see the mods helped u u have a problem post it here but the problem must be important like banned forget password or an town mayor problem
    Thnx for reading xD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!