I really need this right now (please try to help me)

Home Forums Prison Off Topic I really need this right now (please try to help me)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  xXK1NGxR3APERXx 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Ok so i am going to upgrade to emerald very soon, I am currently a Prestige Donor. And i really want to ask if i could have my donor paused because i cannot pay for my emerald yet. I am seriously gonna pay for emerald, but i can’t pay for it now since mom as just payed the mortgage and she doesn’t have money in her bank account right now. The reason i want to pause my donor is because I want to be one of those people that has been on the donations wall for a very long time. I have about a day left in my donor and I’m sorry it was such a short notice, but i was going to get my emerald donor the day before my prestige was going to end. So i kindly ask you to do this giant favor for me please.

Sincerely,

xXK1NGxR3APERXx

#84191 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

“Really long time” you’ve only been donor since September 11. Anyway, I hope it gets paused before it’s too late.

Sincerely, AnderZENZ. 😛

#84194 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

It wont get paused it haves to be a week till you can pause a donor. your donor is just one day left so it wont be paused.

#84195 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I forgot to add that tavon. Lolz but it’s up to born to decide that.

#84196 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 – Mon, Nov 10, 2014

You donor ends today, more like no

Im pretty sure there won’t be a donor pause.

#84357 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

well yea it already has expired. Im getting emerald for 3 months, and the server gets more money, so GOOD 4 ME 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!