I really need a mod help on this one.

Home Forums Survival General discussion I really need a mod help on this one.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mongus 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Mongus
    Blocked

Apparently I have bought over 11 embassy’s at GodVille. This town runs by Lucca2010. He actually by right tricked me on the automated melon farm i built. He said he will give me discount if I let him use my farm. After I built a tower, he suddenly put his town not public. I felt like he is trying to not let me use my own farm!. Thanks to TheGroarkes, he helped me find the town I was struggling to find. After that, he locked the trap door to go into the chest I have to collect melons from. Yes, I asked Fibijean to unlock the trap door but she said there was a problem I forgot she can’t open it yet. I bought over 20 stacks of piston worth nearly 600k!!!. While building, it was luccas turn to build. So he did build it but he lied to me. He said theres no more pistons. I had discovered he used all the other pistons to make his own farm in his plot he thought ill never know. The 16 stacks of iron I bought was suddenly missing so I thought he must’ve use it on hoppers and extra pistons. Well, he did not!!! He used it on alot of iron blocks for the beacon in his town spawn !!. I literally felt like I was being a puppet of Lucca2010. TheButcher told me to make a report as I and he thinks he has gone a little to far. He is actually used all my 700k for his bloody shit for his town. I hope you all can understand this bruttal matter to me . I need a mod help in this one for sure!!

#48308 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Did you unlock it for him or add permissions for him, or was it already unlocked, these are two different things. If you unlocked it, its the same thing as a “free chest”, same with “it already was unlocked”. But if you added permissions with the chest owner’s consent(Which is yours)< you must tell us if you gave him permission to use the chest or he tried to trick you into giving him your chest so he can use it.

#48309 Score: 0

Trivesh99
    Participant

I agree with mongus ..Lucca2010 is lurer and scammer..He even keep on begging some money from me!I must see if i have any screens of him begging money
    Lucca2010 must be tempban or even banned and some money of his must be taken away

#48310 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Yes I had to unlock everything. He forced me rouge art.

#48311 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Wow lucaa should be punished in some way. He scams, lures and tricks.

#48312 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Trivesh, not because Lucca is a lurer/scammer means that this proves all what Mongus said, and him begging for money has TOTALLY nothing to do about this topic. And why should we ban him? Just cause he asked for some money? um… that’s not in the rules.

#48313 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Abdo, I am actually saying he did a crime that is luring but over luring. u see now the town is not public and all. nvm. but 700k for all of those stuff stolen oh please

#48314 Score: 0

Trivesh99
    Participant

But my comment shows that lucca2010 is going too far

#48316 Score: 0

weedmoney
    Participant

what he did is fcked up

#48317 Score: 0

primus1213
    Participant

well i can say this for sure sence mongus is in my town he showed me his plots and i can say this much at some point thoes plots where sold to him

what i can not say is this may just be a big missunderstanding

i think you need to talk with lucca more first and take screen shots

of your conversation for the record

have a mod see who built the farm etc

#48318 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Okay number 1. Proof what he used all the iron for

Proof 2. The town GodVille is not public

Proof 3. He used those extra pistons for himself and town.

Thats my proof on what he did with all of my items that were surpossed to be for my farm !!!

#48319 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Proof 1.

#48320 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked
    #48321 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked
    #48322 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!