I need the world download

Home Forums Global General Discussion I need the world download

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  xXK1NGxR3APERXx 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

primus1213
    Participant

seams like the old post is dead for some reason can anyone re-upload the world and supply the link appreciate it.

#140127 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

If anyone has any old google spreadsheets for costs of items in dshop and town upkeep and costs associated with that too, also the reward amounts for killing mobs and how much you could sell each crop for, would be greatly appreciated. I got a little personal project going on to play some single player minecraft. Much love.

#140128 Score: 0

PancakesRan
    Participant
    #140129 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Anyone got those spreadsheets? no pricing on anything in the world file rip

#140130 Score: 0

Ilostmycookie
    Participant
    1 pt

Back when we expanded the Dshop i did make a whole new list for it, we also used to have something on google+. Perhaps Born still has something logged, goodluck on your quest of getting those prices/files.

/Bongo

#140132 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

@IlostMyCookie, thanks dude I hope this all gets sorted out, working on a full sv1 server wide map for the rest of the community as well.

Other Question, Does anyone have the survival 2 Map? I would love to revisit whats left of my old town..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!