I need suggestions!

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing Map Suggestions I need suggestions!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Claustofobia 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Omega

Hey guys, Omega here.
    Recently, well not really recently, but like 4 weeks ago, my Pokemon Stadium map was accepted by The Bornster. I gotta say, it was fun making it, and I’m a bit bored, so I wanna make another one. So now, I’m asking all of you, what should I make? I’m afraid I’ve run into Gamer’s Block (get it? Writer’s Block, Gamer’s Block? Hahaha….). Now, I want some nice, hardcore, but yet small and sweet ideas. There are no rules whatsoever, just make sure it’s not too boring, and try and be specific with what you want. I may modify a few ideas I like a bit, but I’ll try my best to stick with what you all say.
    -Make it quick, Omega

#26588 Score: 0

Omega

Also, it’d be cool to see some deals designed for the night. I’m not sure if it’s possible to do so in an arena, but I do have to say that it’d be cool to see.

#26600 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

maybe a map like the nether?

#26607 Score: 0

Omega

That sounds nice, but it’d be hard to make a nether map that’s small. I’ll try it though, any other suggestions?

#26995 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

I was building The Great Temple map from Super Smash Bros Melle/Brawl, but when 1.6 came out, it was gone. I realy wish you can make it. Here is the link how it looks like.
    http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Hyrule:_Temple

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!