I need help again borncorp

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report I need help again borncorp

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ReconStrikeDelta 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

SpaceBound56
    Participant

i dont know why but i renewed my platinum donor rank and it hasnt come through i dont know what wrong and i checked my card and i lost 10$ plus i bought a pro4 kit and i lost 1.33$ i know its not my card what is going on i need help

#27212 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

Be patient it will come if it doesn’t come then ec would shut down

#27213 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant

why would it shut down? i have been waiting for likr 20 minutes this isnt okay i want it to be renewed so i dont have to worry about getting the money at the last minute

#27214 Score: 0

SpaceBound56
    Participant

borncorp shouldnt have to force the stuff for me its getting annoying something is wrong for me i even checked my card i have no more money on it i got a 25$ visa card and i just finished it off. how much longer do i need to wait serously. i should just be trial mod so i can prove to people i can be a good modertator instead of buying the donor ranks

#27220 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Be patient, borncorp will take care of this when he can.

#27229 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

SpaceBound, you have a Platinum Donorship, you dont get any money with the perks, please revise donate.eternalcracked.com . Also, I see you have a pending Pro4 kit that will be given automatically by the server when you log in for more than 10 minutes.

I have to process renewals manually, but I just applied yours and it has been extended until Aug 27, 2013.

I want to let you know that donating does not serve as proof of having skills to be a good moderator. The community appreciates your support, but getting trialmod works in a different way. Please revise the ranks at mods.eternalcracked.com

#27239 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Spacebound…this is how you become trial mod. You don’t get to be trial just by donating as born says:

http://eternalcracked.com/index.php/forums/topic/benders-guide-to-recognition-of-trial-moderator/

-That forum is by Bender

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!