I need help!

Home Forums Prison Help! Something oopsd! I need help!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Crazymicho107 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

So.. I got a Acer laptop ( Sweet so far ) Also has Windows 8. Anyways I was trying to download a crack Minecraft but can’t do it for some reason.. Yes I got Java but still doesn’t work. When I try to open the download it says ” Won’t open ” or something like that help meh plz

#134391 Score: 0

hmmm . i got acer too . Tell me what Does It Exactly Say ?

#134392 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” It won’t save this file ”

I downloaded a cracked minecraft now, thanks ti Mediafire now.. I need a Optifine med file…

#134410 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

You go on WOrd document then type out the alphabet then save it then go to paint, paint a picture of my minecraft skin then go to appdata then do java.ptc then click open as then click pdf then it should be good

#134458 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

i got to try that jwidia :p.. Anyways as java improved and updated the security in it updated in the past java version you had the option for medium security so it can allow untrusted apps, but not as it did updated they only have HIGH and TOO HIGH as for security.. So maybe the error is from this.. You can download mineshafter from Mineshafter.info It is one of the best cracked launchers out there

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by  Crazymicho107.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!