I might be getting my own pc soon! (One that isnt crap ;3)

Home Forums Global Off topic I might be getting my own pc soon! (One that isnt crap ;3)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Uh wut? Oh lol you’re talking about Xavier

To be honest, if Xav isn’t breaking any rules, I don’t mind him here..

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #97727 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

video card is something that enables higher quality video. Say you buy one for 50$, it would run your computer fine (the computer your running the video card probably would cost this much). but if you try to play high quality games such as far cry 4, then you will need a much better video card, or it will lag. a ton.

im going to be building a new computer soon as well 😀
    im going for the 700-800$ range (since i get a better job in the summer :D)
    the video card im getting will probably cost 150, probably not as nice as banana’s but will be fine for running games. i believe if you are a high video editor, like adobe after affects a better video card will help.

Good luck building your computer! Don’t get a virus like i did on my first computer xD
    -jmillz

#97729 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’m only going to be playing minecraft, and maybe FNAF 😮

#97731 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

youll get mabey 50 FPS with a cheap Video card tho

#97732 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Rogue said with the hardware on that link I’ll get 200 FPS.. ?

#97733 Score: 0

Xovier
    Participant

Video cards dont determine fps a whole ton on minecraft unless your running shaders/a higher res texture pack. The CPU is more importent if your just playing basic minecraft without mods/high res stuff. Although its always good to have some sort of video card on your computer other then the one thats with your cpu (integrated). With integrated graphics + optifine and that CPU you’ll be fine for minecraft and FNAF though.

#97734 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Hey don’t block Xavier he’s just trying to help me O_O

#97735 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Don’t get Intel or AMD, they both suck ass. Get NVIDIA GeForce. Any version usually works, just make sure its compatible with your Computer Model.

#97736 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

@Ander
    No video card, you wanted it just for minecraft. A Gtx 980 would just improve the fps by like 5 fps. The cost of the parts is only 480 dollars by the way, so it should fit your $500 budget.

@Beretta
    Intel integrated graphics is not for gaming, just for smooth physics, 2D gameplay, and light 3D graphic gameplay. AMD on the other hand, is cheap and reliable, but not as good as the Nvidia.

Just to clear up something, Intel HD 4600 is not as bad as you think. It can run games from 2012 or 2013 fine, but it struggles on games from 2014 and 2015. Intel has released Intel Iris 6200, which is the fastest in the Intel graphics family. For comparison, Intel Iris 5200 is 3x as fast as Intel HD 4600. Intel Iris 6200 is 40% faster than Intel Iris 5200. 10 fps -> 30 fps -> 42 fps (when bottle necked by graphics).

The only time where you would need a graphics card for is: Heavy modding, texturepacks, and shaders. Since ander was only wanting to play MC, a graphics card wasn’t required.

@jmillz
    Minecraft doesn’t make use of multiple cores (yet). I am able to run at 60 – 100 fps on a MOBILE processor. Mobile processors are low voltage. This is a desktop processor, it should easily outperform my mobile processor. My processor’s maximum TDP is 15 watts. The i5-4690K has a TDP of 84W-88W. Plus, he can overclock his cpu infinitely, since it’s an unlocked processor.

@BananaKing
    I originally put in an AMD Radeon 7700 for the GPU, but since Minecraft doesn’t require a lot of graphical power, I thought Intel HD 4600 graphics would be fine. @Ander, the radeon is just 100 dollars more.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #97737 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Ander please play FNAF 1,2 and 3 (when it’s released)

#97742 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah I might record gameplay ;3 (fnaf)

#97745 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Nice i will watch it it is with voice or facecam right?

#97748 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’ll try to get my hands on a mic, but dat’s one tough feat m8 hehe 😛

#97756 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Yeah i know that alright i want to do the same but with nintendo games.

#97758 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Nintendo is a tough cookie when it comes to recording their games.
    By the way, it’s much better to have a mic, than just having annotations/text-boxes on the screen, so I’d say wait until you do have a microphone.
    FNAF works with better with facecam, because you can scream and flail your arms like a crazy-person and get super popular on YouTube; I’d say wait until FNAF 3 comes out until you do any, so you can go back and play them in numerical order.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!