I . . .Guess its Time to Say . .. Good Bye ma Friends :'3

Home Forums Global Off topic I . . .Guess its Time to Say . .. Good Bye ma Friends :'3

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  VictorSito 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

i’ve Tried to help . . . But now im Hopless . 4give me mates …

I’ve Been in ec since oct 2012 , I had alot of fun playin here . . . But in the last 2 years , i noticed thats . . . My Friends Left ec 1 by 1 .

i Thought .. Maybe 1 day i’ll leave too . (left 3 times and came back 😛 but this is the last ) . and i GUess that day is Today . Im Sure Thats i’ll miss ya all , we had alot of good memories in it , Hadnt we ? :’)

I wanna Thank my Friends For GIVING me good times .. and they are (forgive me if i forgot some1) : Melee49 , Megaseth , Trevish , Tavon , RiverRunner , InfectedEnder , ChillzKIlz99, Itz_Ali , CLockSPeed , cookiemonster , SiverBullet , BoomMeToHell , LAMBY , Pauly , BeastADragon , BRinx ,AnderZENZ , mr_TIto , Napkin0fTRuth , BEnder ,Jester , OREO , Noisebay, PIe , JErome , Banana , DiceDead , Max , Wave , pandas ( chinoe and Bree ) , Own7ge , Aaron_Ngo , GLG , ZeEpic , Nhu , GodProxy , 0010101001(wrote it wrong i guess xD) , Wither(even if he got changed ) , CrazyMonster , WTFBROOO , GrassyFae , Jaansher , Samer_B_11 and Many many mOre . . . Thanks BROS !!! and ….sisters i guess xD ?

My IGNS are : 88green1 , Furious_GReen , adnanokanan , MrCrazy2013 .
    And my premium acc : BloodLust24

Good luck GUys at life , :) mebbe we will play at other servers togather 😀

PEACE OUT !!!
    Furious_Green
    EC IM GONE . . .

#134351 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Good Bye :( and Merry Christmas!

#134353 Score: 0

Merry XMas man :) ur the best pvper i’ve ever saw xD , gg

#134356 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Awwhh I didn’t make the list,
    I thought we were best friends <\3

#134357 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Oh my god green thank you for the memories and after reading all those names I loved the old days, waiting for the enderdragon to be spawned, asking Nhu for cookies, pvp loggin at /warp pvphill waitng for some one to get off the server because there was 64 people and you didnt have donor, then the moment you wanted to blow the whole world up when there was 65 people on. But sadly those days are over :( Will miss you have a good life, and best of all, merry christmas!

-NoiseEBay [EC Veteran] -aka SArgentSkully & Yawlik-

#134358 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

Bye :( merry Christmas

#134361 Score: 0

oooh im rly sorry Monkey and jmillz <3 i forgot to add ya guys . ma bad Budds :3 . Merry Xmas All :)

#134364 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

k i see how it is..

#134368 Score: 0

jellyman45
    Participant

(Didn`t make the list . Cried for four hours. Died. Was ressurected. Got over it. Is back) Merry Christmas its sad to see you go

#134372 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Thank you for your great times in EC Green, you and Luffy were the main reason s I still played on Faction. :)
    Loved raidding them base’s 😉

I still have you on my Skype so we can still talk and stuff. :)

#134376 Score: 0

Vishu xd xd SORRY . ur ma Best Friend :3

i’ll Miss ya Jelly :) . Anf sorry 4 forgetting about adding ya .

i am leaving ec’s server . But we can still chat here on the website . right ? :) Love ya all & Merry Xmas

#134377 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

noob

#134379 Score: 0

pffft Zz <3 … Dammit … Too many names forgot to add sorry Zz

#134383 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Lol green I still remember that day (when I first joined) on survival when I tried to tp-kill you, but you ended up killing me and taking my armor.. xD

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #134435 Score: 0

he he he i still remember dat 😛 , Too op >;D Muhahah xD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!