I got temp banned then it moved to perma idk y

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal I got temp banned then it moved to perma idk y

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Killakingg 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

_kg_
    Participant

Please help me I got temp banned for telling jm that my stuff disappeared and he said I was lying (I still want to talk to him about it) but that’s a 1 day ban and I’m fine with that I got upset but got over it once the time was up I tried to log in it said I was banned like permanently I was told no reason whatsoever and I had no reason to be banned please tell me and unban me I would like help to figure out this situation it’s really making me mad but I would really like to know why I even got perma banned I never broke a rule or cheated

#132387 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Can you screenshot the ban message?

#132388 Score: 0

_kg_
    Participant

Yes thank you for responding so quickly it means a lot 😀

#132389 Score: 0

_kg_
    Participant

How do I send a picture?

#132390 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

You can imgue.com

#132391 Score: 0

_kg_
    Participant

How

#132392 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Go to imgur.com
    And you’ll see a title name “, Upload ” Just hit that and go to your .Minecraft

If you don’t understand how it works. Just look it up on YouTube.

#132396 Score: 0

_kg_
    Participant

How do I clockspeed

#132406 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Try logging to Prison server and when the ban reason message says in then chat, press “F2” button. After that, go to imgur and create an account, if you don’t have one. Then click “Upload”, after that you go to .minecraft > screenshots folder and drag the screenshot of the ban reason message. After that, upload the picture and paste the link on your reply. I hope this helps you. 😉

#132416 Score: 0

Roronoa__Zoro
    Participant

Or you can use lightshot join the game and when you need to screen something press PrntScr on your keyboard
    and copy the link here

#132458 Score: 0

Killakingg
    Participant

@_kg_ You got banned for saying you were a hacker.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!