I got scammed by a donor :(

Home Forums Survival General discussion I got scammed by a donor :(

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Mongus 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Mongus
    Blocked

http://mongus619.imgur.com/all/ The link is here . New sword turns out used.

#41694 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Did you asked if its in full durability? If not, its your fault..

#41695 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

He told me brand new

#41696 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Why is it my fault he told me brand new

#41697 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Do you have screenshots of him saying brand new?

#41698 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

No :( I only took this screen shot. But I swear he said brand new.

#41699 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

He scammed me. Why would he do it. I never made fun of him before.

#41700 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Without proof, Mods are unable to execute any sort of punishment, next time, ask for a view before buying

#41703 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

i’m sorry that i cant help you with this report but i can help you to ctach more evidence on other reports, when you launch minecraft, before clicking play, go to your launcher options and make sure that exiting automaticly isnt working, the launcher saves everything that appears in the game’s chat so that if you were scammed you can take a pic with the chat saying “brand new” if that happened again, so sorry i cant help :'(

#41707 Score: 0

Lucas0alves
    Participant

Hey Mongus, you said that u wanted that exact same sword! Don’t get mad at me, I will not pay your money back, because u agreed the price! Think before u make decisions! Its your fault for agreeing the amout of the price, and u asked for the specific sword That I killed you with! U asked for that sword, and u were happy about it! So stahp complaining! Its your own fault!

#41708 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

i said a new sword goddamit why cant you read. I hated that sword i said i wanted a god sword i bought it 55k .

#41747 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

What I said i wanted a new sword not an old sword. It was 55k and 10 k more than an actual god sword instead you gave my bro an old sword. I mean lucas you are a donor dont cheat my younger brother like that. How old are you anyway. What makes you think you can trick my brother. You are an donor how can you even scam in such an cheap manner of yours. I hope you deserve to get the punishment you will soon face with.

#41750 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

That screenshot proves nothing except that a price was decided, we can’t punish Lucas for stating prices lol

#41753 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Okay then lets make it simple. I give back the sword to lucas and get my money back. It sounds fair . A not happy with the sword he gave so im going to give the sword to you fibi and minus his money and let me get my money back

#41756 Score: 0

Fibi
    Participant

Work it out with Lucas, we still can’t help you with any of that without proof that you actually paid that money for that sword.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!