I GOT REMOVED FROM BEING A MAYOR OF MY OWN TOWN

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip I GOT REMOVED FROM BEING A MAYOR OF MY OWN TOWN

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ali 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

BornLegendXD
    Participant

any admins that read this i have a REALLY BIG PROBLEM i was removed from being a mayor of my own town if i do mayor stuff i cant …….if i type /t toggle pvp it says [towny] command disabled:using permission I really need HELP SAD AND ALSO RANDOM JUNKS :( :( :( :(

#74074 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Did you by accident did /t set mayor (name) ? Also who is the current mayor?

#74075 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

What?You are mayor of ur town..

#74080 Score: 0

Adrenalinemc
    Participant

I did /t legendary and it said ur still mayor. I think you probably did /t toggle pvp in spawn cause you cant do towny permissions in spawn

#74082 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Well it’s must be a glitch

#74112 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Most likely, you were glitched. You should’ve re-logged, or done /t spawn and then execute the command. You can do both if what I said above doesn’t work.

Also, if you get removed from mayor – Two things will happen, if an admin purges your town, your town will fall, but when you do like /t toggle pvp, it should say something like “You are not in a town”.

If not purged, then you may have set someone else as mayor. From the replies here, you’re still mayor. So I think it’s just a re-log glitch.

#74140 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Relogging always helps. This also happens to me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!