I don't believe it!

Home Forums Global General Discussion I don't believe it!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Dicedead 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Zupers
    Participant
    1 pt

Well then,

I just can’t believe Eternalcracked has finally shutdown.

I just thought I better post as this Server has been the only server I have ever played and stuck too.

I want to say thanks to Borncorp for everything he has done in throwing together the Mod team and keeping the server running for as long as he could. In regards to the Mod team, we all had a great laugh and seriously we all had an amazing time trying to keep everything going.

I know I stepped down, but it was amazing working with everyone, on both Creative and Survival which is where I mainly worked. All sorts of funny stories can be told, from Me and Badboy169 turning into Dragons and having a good old laugh with Creative Users with the general line of “ARGHHH THEIR IS A DRAGON IN MY HOUSE” to more sillier times of the Mod Team getting together to play the Hunger Games.

In all seriousness I know this is getting a long post now, but just sometimes these stories need to be mentioned otherwise people forget!

The incredible amount of work that went in to building structure and town was brill! All the hundreds and hundreds of plots on Creative, to the hundreds and hundreds of plots in BILLIONS of different towns on survival. Massive projects were undertaken by hardworking players to build all sorts of mental things (The Creative Mod Team of old will agree, by mental we mean MENTAL)

Its just mad how much time you could actually spend on all of the servers. Looking at the time and thinking one more hour…then its four in the morning as you have been farming melons to sell, just time passed like that.

Its a shame that nobody could fully dedicate time to take over from Born, as life gets in the way of us all eventually.

Again Born did an incredible job, and pulled together a monster of a Mod Team when the server was in full swing, WHO REMEMBERS TEKKIT?

Not many will remember the Tekkit Server we had here a while back. But what a server that was. Stuff like that I bet only the core members of this server remember! But oh dear what a time that was, the old Tekkit team did a fantastic job too, so much to keep an eye on, and they did try their best!

Anywho stories and stories. I better go.

-Zupers

#134928 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

rip

#134936 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Tekkit was amazing. Too bad it shut down.

#134938 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Tekkit was so much fun, and at one point the only reason I still played Minecraft.

#134939 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

You talking about me?

#135013 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

#SoOldSkoolYouStillUseEternalCracked 😉

I joined the server by the time you, Badboy, Toblerone, ShadowHunter (it’s his name, right?) and the others were starting to get inactive to pass the flag to Zevguns, Wiggy (aka CheesyMoggs), S_Killer (aka Ze_Blitz), Squirtle, TheOnelostTom, Asto.. Therefore I didn’t have the chance to really know any of these “generation 1” mods except you for some rare moments.

Yeah, mental builds.. And many blocks were blocked or donor-only at that time! People like ChinesStyle could builds some giant masterpieces though. With time, builds got smaller yet remained excellent.
    (Let’s not mention the hundreds of inapp plots, eh? 😛 )

In Summer 2013 I used to play 6 hours a day. That was perhaps the quickest Summer ever for me before I start playing drums professionaly.

Goodbye Zups! 😉 That’s how Zev – or SK? – used to call you when you weren’t online, in case you didn’t know.

~Drumming Dice {DD}

PS: Was Tekkit still around in May 2013?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!