I didnt scam

Home Forums Survival General discussion I didnt scam

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin77555 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

N0OBM4ST3R222
    Participant
    2 pts

If ur thinking im scamming I didnt I asked for scammer tag and here’s a proof skills641 is saying that Link :http://imgur.com/WWmLuaa

#58373 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

But where’s the proof where you didnt ask for the tag?

#58403 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Ahmad you requested the tag. And im with S_killer99, Wheres the proof that says you didnt ask for one?

#58417 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

^ With S_Killer99, where is the proof you didnt ask for the tag?

#58419 Score: 0

N0OBM4ST3R222
    Participant
    2 pts

I asked for the tag 😀 Reason is i love this Black tag lol

#58420 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

You do know that how people react to Black Names..You know that you trouble yourself.

#58422 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Ok ahmod…. so why did you make this topic? If you ask to be tagged you will be… and of course it will come with Lurer, Scammer or Griefer in front of it…

#58423 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

LoL u asked for the tag and u are gonna be keeping it for a week. Lol and u think its so cool to have a scammer tag. The reason why i asked to keep the tag was cause mine was just a griefer tag. And people can still trust me in making deals. Aaaand u think it was so cool didnt ya

#58424 Score: 0

N0OBM4ST3R222
    Participant
    2 pts

I made Cause all is’nt trusting me

#58433 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

You’re not going to be trusted because of the tag. I don’t trust anyone with or who has HAD the lurer or scammer tag. Those are people who I lose almost all my trust for. There are other people in this server who have scammed and have lured but people have not gotten enough proof. So those people (I’ve been scammed by one and did not get enough proof) I do not trust.

#58435 Score: 0

N0OBM4ST3R222
    Participant
    2 pts

But i made this topic To make People trust me and i put the proof also …

#58436 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

Yes I understand that but a way to get the black name like you want is you can become a donor and request to have your name in black.

#58437 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Well ahmod213 just to let you know but, around 80% of the server dosent use the forums so….

#58439 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

Yes I know when I get on tomorrow (grounded tonight) I’m going to ask people to make an account on the forums and get to know the forums because the forums contain info not known by players who don’t go on the forums. Such as tower info solutions to glitches and they are also able to report players who are ruining the game for them and others Xavier. So this weekend I’m going to work on that.

#58444 Score: 0

N0OBM4ST3R222
    Participant
    2 pts

Thanks Kevin
    :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!