I deleted my plot and I lost my money D:

Home Forums Creative Help! Something oopsd! I deleted my plot and I lost my money D:

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Levisor 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Guayaquil
    Participant

Hi Eternal friends :3

I was playing in creative, for the necessary time to have an architect plot (like 13 hours) and I bought my wished 100×100 plot with the command /plot auto, and it gave me an already builded plot :(…
    (I am a few lazy) So I typed /plot clear, /plot confirm, and it didn’t delete the building :/… So I typed /plot delete, /plot confirm (to claim another plot), and… BAM! balance $0, and no architect plot DX…
    Can you refund me my balance? or at last give me the plot? I don’t have proofs, but you can check the first time I get into the server right?

Yonde kurete arigatô :3

#114752 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Wait what.. The command to unclaim your plot is /p dispose.. I think you should be refunded. (My opinion)

#114755 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

AnderZENZ arigatô gosaimasu
    One time I typed /plot dispose and it didn’t work :/
    Btw… Can I take advantage from the /gm 3 for spying players? :3 Or there’s a rule that prevents it?

#114757 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You may not use /gm 3 to my knowledge

#114758 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Ok :3

Okage de kotaemasu

#114847 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

You will be refunded 40k. Kindly meet me in game or mail me to claim your 40k

spying using /gm 3 is ok :) it’s just like stalking your crush in incognito mode 😛

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I deleted my plot and I lost my money D:’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!