hunger games help

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report hunger games help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nhu 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

xxTheLoneWolfxx
    Participant

today me and my friends decided play the hunger games together, while there i was disconnected because of spam though still i was only commenting on the /tc and i hadn’t even talked that much

so i wasnt able to play the hg, so instead i spectated; while spectating (i was just watching and not saying anything) i commented; i am spectating you guys on the main chat, instentely i was disconnected and the reason was spam, this disconnect both made me lose all my  items and currently i am unable to log in

guys please help with this mistake

and yes i do realize that the signs in the hg say that you will lose your stuff, but for something this ridiculous, i am unable to keep my mouth shut since i find this highly unfair and improper

#15309 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

try logining in several times over with out typing in your stuff thats what i did and i worked

#15310 Score: 0

Nhu
    Participant
    -1 pt

Logging out of spectate causes you to lose your stuff, that is why its recommended to not bring any items in hg.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!