How's EC?

Home Forums Global Off topic How's EC?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

k_forken
    Participant

I have been away for a really long time now D:
    And I don’t know most of the happenings in the server lately and I’m just curious, how’s EC? xD

#122431 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Pretty good, new survival is looking reallyyy epic, thanks to the leadership of zee king epic and his helpers like wither and deasert, and everything else is about the same xD

#122438 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

i just paid a visit today and it seemed to be in good condition and nope im not playing
    and that might be the only time im going back to ec so ye…

#122441 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Josh, y u forget the chat mods who work to keep things clean… :C

But yeah, I’ve been trying to help minigames get everything working again, and survival is doing okay.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #122445 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Apparently something must be done so survival becomes popular.

After some time after the survival reset the popularity went down again.

Survival used to be more popular than prison but now it’s the other way round :/

#122446 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

yep, sv used to have almost 50 players. Now it has the same amount as facs and mg. ( when I usually play) Facs is looking great, dungeons are back, prison is looking great as well. MG is good, but kinda overloaded with hackers. Also, Does this mean you’re coming back to ec?

#122447 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

And melee49 got permanent banned both on forums and ingame

#122453 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

melee49 actually does have a chance to be unbanned, according to ClockSpeed

#122454 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

What happened to melee? o.O

@xXGLGXx Maybe by Dec. 18? It’ll be our sem break xD

Btw, where’s yaseen?

#122456 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Once upon a time, melee49 once spammed the forum with all the irrelevant stuff, then he got spectator for 1 week.

After the 1 week he did not learn his lessons, so he continued to spam the forum with useless stuff, this time on WebChat.

Wither banned him from forum, but not server.

melee49 got so pissed off that he intentionally wanted to curse Wither, but ended up cursing the server with all the nonsense stuff.

Ended up melee49 got banned from server as well.

melee49 however, did not stop, he continue to make noise with Wither, and Wither scolded melee49 with all the harsh things that actually hurts melee49.

Then I ended up reporting Wither for his acts, because it is too much for melee49 to handle, he regarded it as bullying.

But apparently Wither did not get the punishment he deserved, some other keymasters closed the topic without my permission.

So I told the server owner about this, but he did not reply.

So that’s it for melee49 for now, he got banned from server and forum, not sure what will happen to Wither though.

But according to ClockSpeed he has a chance to be unbanned if he apologises, fix his reputation and learn his lessons.

So melee49 apologised to Wither today, but according to him, Wither began vomiting nonsense at melee49, as if he did not learn his lessons.

Then melee49 now lives happily NEVER after.

The end.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!