How long does it take to get a reply from a mod?

Home Forums Global General Discussion How long does it take to get a reply from a mod?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ZeBlitzKiller 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

SuperCoolNinja
    Participant
    1 pt

Guys, How long does it take to get a reply from a mod the either you have become a trial mod or you haven’t, it’s taking forever!

#136658 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Mod apps are decided at the end of each season.

If you are well known or have experience being staff in EC (like being Admin for 7 months on Factions), then it is likely that you’ll get selected quickly.

Choosing a mod depends on how well you fill out the mod application as well as your actions in-game and on the forums. If you fill out your mod app and give us lots of details, it can make the mod team interested in you. If you are very active on the forums and in-game, then it can make the mod team interested in you. However, these two characteristics are not the only two things that define a mod. If a person has basically nothing to contribute to the server then it is unlikely that he/she will become a mod. We are looking for a diverse mod team where everyone can offer something unique.

#136661 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

If you have to rush the mods to decide whether you get accepted or not, you probably don’t deserve to be accepted.

#136662 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Agree with Seth, If you just tell people to look at your mod app, It’s begging and The staff may think you just want moderator power

#136663 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Well guys, although that statement is correct; we shouldn’t be harsh on him, in fact, it is just a question, isn’t it?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  GuilleGamer13.
    #136665 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Well guys, although that statement is correct; we shouldn’t be harsh on him, in fact, it is just a question, isn’t it?

Well.. By asking that question, he’s just showing his lack of experience and knowledge regarding the moderator application rules, which he should’ve known before applying for the position. The other players aren’t harsh, they answered him like that for his own good in the future.

#136670 Score: 0

SuperCoolNinja
    Participant
    1 pt

Well.. By asking that question, he’s just showing his lack of experience and knowledge regarding the moderator application rules, which he should’ve known before applying for the position. The other players aren’t harsh, they answered him like that for his own good in the future.

Sorry _FireShooter_ I didn’t know I was just asking. It didn’t say anything about the amount of time it takes. I was just wondering because some servers have a really quick response like Mineplex and I have gotten used to that. So I was just asking as an informational question. I don’t mean to cause controversy or start an argument. I am sorry if I offended you in any which way.

#136673 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Agree with Seth, If you just tell people to look at your mod app, It’s begging and The staff may think you just want moderator power

Das, there is no way “people” can view his mod application, when rogue specifically said in the recruitment post I will be using this link to view at mod applications, which rogue only has access to and a few other moderators. So people do not have access to view his applications. He also infact not begging or asking any moderator to look at his application. All he was trying to do was to ask a simple question that “how long does a reply take”. Why are u guys harassing him for this? like this is sucha common question even in job interviews.. the person who is being interviewed generally asks the question that “when will i recieve the response of this interview?” like.. how does this prove..

he’s just showing his lack of experience and knowledge regarding the moderator application rules
    when this should of been stated in the mod applications.. the mod application should of stated in what approximate time or days it will take for you to get a reply back to your statement.

Im sorry for all this mess supercoolninja.. on be-half of the staff team.

The answer would be that.. there is no such time or date that you will be notified but I will tell you that it is less then a month. But you can be notified through in-game or via forums that you been accepted.

~ ImYoDaddy/Vishu101

#136676 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Okay guys, let’s leave it like this.

#136677 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” The answer would be that.. there is no such time or date that you will be notified but I will tell you that it is less then a month. But you can be notified through in-game or via forums that you been accepted. ”

Problem Solve.

#136680 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Yes I do agree that my comment slightly looks harsh on him but I was just pointing out in another perspective point of view :D.. However if I did act harsh on Super, I do apologize

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!