How do u Play This game?

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing Map Suggestions How do u Play This game?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Omega 11 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

The signs in the spawn don’t exactly how u play this game. When i joined, i just got knocked and then died…. don’t exactly get this game and thought if anyone can help me out here.

#21148 Score: 0

Omega

I’ll help. The point is to kill as many players (easiest to knock them off) and have the least deaths, giving you a higher score. There are three classes as of now: Pikachu, Mario, and Link. These three have different weapons and armor, providing a variety of attack styles. You are equipped with 8 items. 4 of them make up your colored armor set. The rest of the 4 are these: Sword, Bow, Arrow, Feather. It’s obvious what the sword does, though it varies between character. The bow is normal for Mario (fire) and Link, but for Pikachu, a bolt of lightning attacks the target. The feather is unique. By clicked the feather, you fly/jump up (though you already have super jump). The feather cannot be used over and over again however. Look at your food bar to see how much “flying power” you have left. So that’s basically it. Choose character, knock opponents off. Good luck!

-OmegaX

#21183 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

Maybe they can add even some items that can be used like for mario a firecharge will be a fireball for mario and shears as a boomerang for link

#21284 Score: 0

Omega

Also, I forgot to add, look at your XP bar. When it is full, you can double jump

OmegaX

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!