Hi there.

Home Forums Global Off topic Hi there.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 35 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

LeMhnd
    Participant

=-O

#133053 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

why are we turning this topic into a war zone, whether if ec mods are good or not..

#133054 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Trevish, that’s not the point. The point is that you’re being rude to the current mods by saying they do nothing.

Additionally, you may have played EC longer than me, and I never denied that, but it’s not relevant in this context because you had the chance to help out as a mod, and you didn’t — you resigned because of Wither. I don’t mind that, but it’s not fair to blame others for not helping when you didn’t do so yourself.

If you have a problem with the current mod team, please take it up in a private message or conversation. The forum does not need another war.

#133066 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Beiji,I didn’t mention that the current mods are bad.Read well my sentences

#133069 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

More forward Wars. Nothing has changed I see.

Those Mods are up and gone why keep bring them up. Yeah they did a sweet job with the server. I seen that with my own eyes.
    But Trevish, why are you trying to make yourself better then Bei. And it’s really dumb tbh. I rarely come on here nowadays to just to avoid a War.

#133070 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

LOL Tavon
    I don’t play ,you are right
    I’m just saying that EC is falling which is the truth.Beiji replied to me first,not vice-versa

#133072 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

yay i started another war topic 😀

#133076 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

As I said earlier, please take any disrespectful comments or problems you have to PM, Trevish. Any further disrespectful posts will be deleted.

#133084 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

null
    This is amazing!

#133088 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

We have now an Cyper War :0

Why you continue this Beiji and Trevish?
    Why are all not still down?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  LeMhnd.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  LeMhnd.
    #133096 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

If the old mods were to come back what do you honestly think there going to do?

#133677 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

They will stare at horror on what EC has become. Then will probably come to this post and enjoy the wtf singalong.

#133678 Score: 0

Well . Ec aint Dead , Just Needs A little Push , It only Needs Positive Members, and luckily There’s Still Members Who are POSITIVE about reviving EC as old TIMES . . . . as i said it only needs Positive Members -___- not members who acts like ” oh well ec is dead , lets get da hell outta here”, Nope , in that way u’ll let the others feel thats the server is dying , if any1 wanna leave , they should’e leave without tellin others ” Well Cya all ! this server is Dead , going to another server ” . :L Leave Without disappointing others ..

*Mic Drops* PEACE OUT !

-=+Furious_Green+=-
    IM BACK EC !!!

#133679 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

EC iz dead 😀

#133680 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Pretty bias how beijimon deleted everything after 1 comment and Trevish made over 4 comments on this post.

Where do you enforce the rules?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Wither.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Hi there.’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!