Hi. It's Mizo.

Home Forums Global General Discussion Hi. It's Mizo.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Spy 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Spy
    Participant

It’s that dude that applied for mod 8 times. It’s sad to see a server fall like this the day after my birthday. Remember.

There used to be 400 people online at any moment, now we barely see ten. I can no longer say #LongLiveEC anymore, because it’s dying.

I joined when I was 8, I’m 11 now. You guys all made my childhood. That’s really important. You made an impact to someone’s life.

But we can’t blame Born. He is shutting this down because basically: He has a real life job, is probably married at this point. Why would he invest his real life money from his real life job into a virtual server? He has a family to look after.

Honorable Mentions of people:

Bongo, Skills641, SquirtleTriesMC, Roy, MegaSeth, BornCorp, certainly not Trevish, and even more.

Goodbye.

I’ll visit every now and then. My skype is marwanzaki@live.com, by the way.]

Peace.

#134496 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

You said “certainly not trevish” but you technically mentioned him by saying his name, hue.

#134499 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

That megaseth guy sounds like a huge scrub.

#134517 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Sethception

#134607 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

@megaseth I know right…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!