Hey, stop it okay? It's going to be alright… I Promise…

Home Forums Survival General discussion Hey, stop it okay? It's going to be alright… I Promise…

This topic contains 36 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Although im upset that he left us , I think what he said its true. There will be a time when the present mods of today will continue and move on in life . And our recruiters would take our place . Maybe not all mods will be leaving. But the majority of them. Skills lead us the way ,we will be needing to push forward . And one day, we will all be leading people who will be lost.

-Wish you luck Kevin

#75119 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

What? Really? U r leaving? Well I completely understand what u said, as it is going to happen to me in next few months. Well I always liked u. U were one of the best headmods of this server. I really liked the time when u were trying to hit me with fireballs and lightning. We will always remember u. Ur name and head will always remain in warp ma and wall of fame respectively. Hope u have a good life. T_T

#75121 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Skills, you will be missed in EC forever. Dont forget you have my info, if you ever need anything let me know. You are one of the greatest people I have ever met, and even when its sad to see you go, I think you are making the right choice. Your life is first and dont let the server hold you down, you will become a great person in life. Thank you for all those years you spent with us, I am truly greatful for having the chance to know you and work with you. Good luck! You wont need it though, you are a badass.

#75123 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Well the only thing I have to say is the fact that me and the whole server will miss you. Anyway I wiss you good luck with your life 😉

#75125 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

We’ll miss you skills..

We really never communicate frequently..I remember the first time seeing you in the server.I was a Expert Mod back then.when you got promote to Trial I was like wow this kid must be good and all the sudden after 1 month you became a HeadModerator..I was still an ExpertMod I was like WTF? but I notice that you were the right person for the headmod role..I hope you will have a wonderful life,good luck in studies and I hope your coding talent will bring you to a place that suits you.

*Respect
    *The Best Player I’ve Seen In EternalCracked
    *You Will Always Be Remembered

#75134 Score: 0

88green1
    Participant

we will miss ya skills :) , and good luck , i’ll miss the time dats i feel scared every time i see your skin XD hehe 😛 , even tho :/ im was happy to see ya online :3

Ps: we all will wake up and look for our life :) , but remmber , dont forget da fun time you had with your friends :3

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  88green1.
    #75138 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

I almost…cried (facepalm)

Goodluck on you’re life skills

-thanks for the help,on everything

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  Levisor.
    #75141 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Skilly ;(

#75142 Score: 0

Tito361
    Participant

Skills :( We’ll miss u, Good luck in irl 😀

#75143 Score: 0

If you’re gonna leave, you might as well do so for a good reason. Get a degree. Get a good job. Get married. Get a big house. Produce offspring. Get promoted. Get a better degree. Get a better job. Grow old. Die knowing that you lived a good life.

#75150 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

We will never forget u skills, D:
    Will u ever be online again ? i mean not often but sometimes? once in a month or so…
    Cya and goodLuck In real life

#75157 Score: 0

HeroHex
    Participant

Amazing memories good luck in real life PEACE

#75168 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

We will miss you Skills, good luck, I understand and am happy for you. Again, good luck! :) :'(

#75169 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Good luck skills, we will miss you. :( (tears of happiness)

#75171 Score: 0

SevenFootMonst3r
    Participant

Skills, you were a great Head Mod, you were responsible and trustworthy and a great guy to talk to overall
    We never really talked much, but respected you, and honored you and actually looked up to you.
    I hope you have a great life, you helped the EC community out a lot with your ideas and just by coming online and being funny and jolly as you normally are. I wish you the best in life as you deserve, you did a great job in helping EC grow as a community.

I think everyone will miss you but the one thing I’ll remember is when you were giving me advice about running a town and it helped, thank you a lot for that… Lots of love for you bro.

We’ll miss you Skills :'(

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!