Hey! It's Me!

Home Forums Global Off topic Hey! It's Me!

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RazorThunder 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RazorThunder
    Participant

Hello there, everyone! I am RazorThunder and I will be introducing myself to you.

I started playing in EternalCraft (also Minecraft) since Q2 2013 (AKA the SkyBlock in Creative era) – although I came to the forums at Q3 2013 -, and EternalCraft is my second server since I found my first server (censored) boring.

Regarding to my attitude, I’m always welcome to receive feedback (not from my parents) and I always try to improve myself for a better me. Sometimes, I make mistakes that are unintentional and don’t mean to hurt the community.

You may see me in Survival, Creative, and Factions (sometimes Minigames). These servers are arranged into frequency of my visits in each one.

You may contact me in Skype – my Skype name is RazorThunder.

My age? It is ridiculously private. I am just young and starting puberty.
    If you say that I’m too hyper, this might answer your question.

My introduction can be revised in any way, without any notice to provide updated content.

Disclaimer: “revised” means “edited,” in any way.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  RazorThunder. Reason: It is just the original version. Enjoy
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  RazorThunder. Reason: Welp, just a little tinkering
    #68222 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Uh raz… You just said yer age. If ye said “young and starting puberty”. That’s like saying “i’m young and 11”.

Anyway, add me to your skype.

#68379 Score: 0

RazorThunder
    Participant

Rogue Art, what’s your skype name?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  RazorThunder.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  RazorThunder.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!