Hey…

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Hey…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  GuilleGamer13 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Just here to say that Minecraft has kinda grown off of me… even the community. I mainly played the game because I liked the people who surrounded me, and even though EC’s back… I don’t know if I’ll ever be on that often. I’ll be on when prison starts up again… but its still wont be the same… Before the server closed the first time, I felt it growing off of me and it still is, but that’s only because nothings the same as it used to be on the server. The people who joined, and made the chat funny, left… now most of the people I used to talk to has left, and I think I might end up joining them in that decision. I don’t know yet, but it might happen.

I’ll be on when prison starts, assuming that it will, and some even with only Survival being the server. But nothing that I used to know is the same… so ye… ill see you guys later, should be on the forums some, but we’ll see how this goes.

#136702 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Now that is how I feel right there ^

EC was fun when it first was open but when the fun and chill people were there to make the server fun. Now there are the new people or the people who were there before but wasn’t known much. I don’t mind for new comers and all. But it never will feel the same as it was before.

I even have Videos on my Channel of Prison, Sv, and MG and etc. Those videos had me thinking of what EC had and what it made me. I’m down with staying with the Community but not as much and active as much as before.

The people who wanted EC back again were the old Staff Players and other players. Some of those have failed but only two have got so far ( Salty & Chris ).

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by  2Federal.
    #136704 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I started growing out about the time of getting GuardianMod, but the feeling is the same. It definitely doesn’t feel like the same experience. I gotchu fam

#136711 Score: 0

TrainPro
    Participant

Nothing can effectively be 100% Encored

Sums everything all up there. I feel the same. No difference.

#136747 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

“Nothing is impossible the word itself says “i’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn

I feel how you feel jj. But i am optimistic on our future and to see how we will turn out, hopefully for the better than the worst. But I have no control over that, no one does. Only time will tell how the server will turn out <3

– NoiseEBay –

#136760 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

It is different. Different players, different staff, different friends. I understand the way you feel, but, wouldn’t you feel bored of having everyday the same thing?
    To be honest, I never wanted EC to close (who would?) but it happened, and yeah, we lost people and we got new people.
    But there is nothing we can do, rather than continue supporting the community, or else, in some cases, leaving it behind.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!