Hey

Home Forums Global General Discussion Hey

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  SevenFootMonst3r 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

eduardo
    Participant

So, I know most of you wont remember me, I just wanted to drop by to say hi to those who will. I was just having that minecraft itch and remembered about that one minecraft server that will always have a special place in my heart, eternalcracked (or craft? I dont know now, used to be cracked). 4-5 years ago I joined this community, after being a member of awesomecraft(?) and then whocraft back in the alpha 1.8 days. I still remember each and everyone of the people I came across in those years. I remember how there was feuds between the admins and how eternalcracked came to be, I even remember that old spawn, and how it was replaced by that glass dome thing. I guess I am just feeling nostalgic and want to talk to someone who still remembers those times. I still have contact with some friends from back then (Invader_Swift, zee_tralala or zee, wesley, crackedgman, and some others). Also I wanted to thank you Born, thank you, for giving the community a second chance when it shut down years ago. But all good things must come to an end right? Anyways, cheers guys, just felt like sharing that with you. And I wont lie, it hurt a little when I saw the news post thing that the server had shut down. But I guess its for the best, I just want some server like the good old days, that are actually survival and not just minigames bullshit. I kinda miss my days in Chibichuba’s town with my donor shop, what was my role called..expertmod or something?

Anyways, hope you guys are having a good life.

#135554 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Good to see you dude. Those were the days when katzinsky and alonewoods played with us and Chibi was active and awesome. We only had 1 server but it was so cool. I was really active back then and probably was a little too harsh with the mods. The glass dome was my fav spawn. Btw, I remember you helped us get a good measure of combat lag for noCheat, we had you fighting mobs for a while with different settings, thanks for helping us from the very beginning.

#135564 Score: 0

Zee_Tralala
    Participant

Goosebumps, man. Kudos to this post regardless, it’s nice thinking about what a great community came out of the efforts of amazing people. It was a great run. I couldn’t ask for a better 4 years knowing the people from here. Kind regards to the following people: (Not in order)

Chibichuba (Got him on steam)
    Nhu
    Amy
    Invader_Swift
    Laeresh
    Nachtmare (Steam)
    Mar & Ango (Adorable pair, weren’t on Eternal a lot- but still a great friendship)
    Oneboy (Steam)
    Shawn (Steam and Facebook)
    Aki (Can’t recall if that’s the actual spelling, it’s been so long, haha.)
    crackedgman
    Hablaman1
    Aznstevywonders (I lived in this kids town. He was dank.)
    Hobeezy
    NateWW
    Link365(? Numbers?)

And many more, it’s been so long and I can’t even recall the countless people that have contributed to such an amazing server.

I met Ed through this wonderful journey and got to know Born a little. Many others have connected with me to who’s names I can’t recall- and made Eternal- overall one of the two best servers I’ve ever been on. I still remember that massive glass skywalk I used to get lost on trying to find my way home in BornLand..I wonder if the map is still floating around in my files, I hope so!

I hope that everyone and everything has moved on smoothly and that everyone’s taking care. I don’t recall if I had a chance to properly thank you for this, Born. But thank you. I miss everyone dearly, but sadly it is fact that we are all in different parts of our lives now (hopefully) and in some ways- I couldn’t have gotten here with these people today without EC.

To all who read this: Have a wonderful day.
    Great things have come out of these years. Thanks for all, Born! :)

Although…
    Eternal & the memories will live on for all of us <3

*So corny, I’m nostalgic.

Take care.
    -Zee_Tralala

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Zee_Tralala.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Zee_Tralala.
    #135567 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Nice to see you again. You probably don’t remember me. I only remember you just vaguely.

#135569 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Chibichuba’s town was awesome lol xD He helped me started when I joined the server in August 2012

#135570 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

@Zee_Tralala Awwww I send you a big hug. I remember the skywalk like it was yesterday, the awesome days of whocraft, zero WorldEdit back then. Too many great residents and buildings. Aaaaah 😂 my heart expands to receive all your corny love. Take care my friend.

#135571 Score: 0

Zee_Tralala
    Participant

@Bender Yes, I do remember you!
    *hugs* To all~

#135572 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

@Zee *Sheds Tear*

#135576 Score: 0

Hablaman1
    Participant
    5 pts

Hey

Yep

#135586 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@eduardo I’ve seen you in some old forum posts, you seem like a cool dude.

#135588 Score: 0

SevenFootMonst3r
    Participant

Hey Guys, whats the new ip for the EC server as i have heard that there has been a rebuild of it?

#135589 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

No severs

#135595 Score: 0

SevenFootMonst3r
    Participant

Wans’t there a prision one?

#135596 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Already closed 2 months ago

#135598 Score: 0

SevenFootMonst3r
    Participant

How come? Sorry I haven’t been on this website since EC closed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!