heuheu the best player ever is back

Home Forums Global General Discussion heuheu the best player ever is back

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  F in the chat for Kobe 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

siverbullet
    Participant

has anyone else quit mc after ec cause i dam sure did. Now im a full time suicidal dud who just wants gf and has legit taken out a girl 3 times and she still calls other guys hot like wtf???? How can you carry on calling other guys hot and go out with me and now shes on holiday and giving me crappy replies so ima just slowly cry myself to sleep again.

#137473 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I deleted MC shortly after the second coming of EC got crucified.

#137475 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Once EC went down I was still playing Minecraft and still do now. I did fall out for a while for like 2w-1m but came back and found a decent prison server that I am SrModerator on.

If your “girl” is calling other guys hot you should leave from that point on lmao.

#137505 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Sorry to say it bro but you’ve been placed in the friendzone, play your cards right and then she will notice you more

#137546 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

(Old account, wew lads)
    See, I left EC about 2 months or so prior to it closing.
    I didn’t enjoy the game much for the most part of the last half year or so, because I had other things in life going on.
    Quite frankly, I still play a bit of Minecraft nowadays, but mostly modded with a friend, or the occasional private server with another friend.
    Otherwise, I can’t stand playing Minecraft on my own.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!