HeroBrine Boss Fight!?

Home Forums Factions Feedback / Updates HeroBrine Boss Fight!?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  siverbullet 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Okay, So i was on Youtube just watching Minecraft videos When That 1 Video Caught My eye.. “Herobrine Boss Battle [NO DOWNLOADS]”, So I Basically know how it works.. You fight Herobrine and when you kill him You get his OP Boots.. Ya know you could actually use it for something to change Factions or use it in 1.8.. If you’re Interested in this, Contact me VIA Skype, Post Down your Username. Ty 😀

P.S : It is Copyrighted (Not by Me). So you must Credit the Owner of it if You want to use it.

#106288 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

It is Copyrighted (Not by Me). So you must Credit the Owner of it if You want to use it.

Unless it has one of those “Copyright © 2015 Eternalcraft”, then it’s not copyrighted. All you have to do is copy-paste the code onto a command block. The code can be found here: http://www.ijaminecraft.com/cmd/herobrine_boss/.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #106290 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Rogue_Art, CaptainSparklez mentioned his name in the Video if you listen well.. Even when you Trigger the mod, The owner’s name automatically gets sent into Chat. He said.
    1. Dont act like its ur work
    2. Mention my Youtube channel
    and i forgot the Third one. Again, Contact my skype if you want to see the Mod.. or Just Look at how to Activate it Yourself on Youtube.

#106291 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Why copy? If we can create our own? 😛

#106292 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Herobrine doesn’t exist.

#106293 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

How do you spawn herobrine without mods?

#106297 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Hehehe

me and rogue tested this out 😀

Cons:
    – Ultra laggy for servers
    – Tons of message spam
    – errors and etc
    – items spams commands
    – spawning herobrine is over 9000 commands
    – fps lag, and tps lag (on servers)

It’s cool, but probably for singleplayer

#106298 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

So, it’s a powerful mob with the Herobrine skin with some sweet Nike? Seems legit.

#106301 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

– Removed Herobrine

#106303 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

@Trollson once did this in prison but without the nike ;-;

#106318 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Squirtle, It’s Lag 😛 in fact it’s Really hard.. These people who make these kind of mods say that over 15+ Hours of Work. Soo it’s probably gonna take a While.

#106321 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

/summon Zombie ~ ~1 ~ {CustomName:”Herobrine”,CustomNameVisible:1,Equipment:[{id:iron_sword,Count:1,tag:{HideFlags:31,Unbreakable:1,display:{Name:The sword of Herobrine,Lore:[Do not underestimante the sword of herobrine]},ench:[{id:16,lvl:15},{id:17,lvl:15},{id:18,lvl:15},{id:20,lvl:15},{id:21,lvl:15w}]}},{id:iron_boots,Count:1,tag:{HideFlags:31,Unbreakable:1}},{id:iron_leggings,Count:1,tag:{HideFlags:31,Unbreakable:1}},{id:iron_chestplate,Count:1,tag:{HideFlags:31,Unbreakable:1}},{id:skull,Damage:3,Count:1,tag:{HideFlags:31,SkullOwner:Herobrine}}],DropChances:[2.0F,0.0F,0.0F,0.0F,0.085F],Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:500},{Name:zombie.spawnReinforcements,Base:0.1F}],HealF:500,ActiveEffects:[{Id:1,Amplifier:4,Duration:2400000,ShowParticles:0b},{Id:5,Amplifier:2,Duration:2400000,ShowParticles:0b}]}

ok i made this command and i guarantee it to not lag

#116221 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

Herobrine is pewp

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!