heres your hacker :)

Home Forums Prison Reports heres your hacker :)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ReconStrikeDelta 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

nothing else needs to be said here only action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAtRg_fAXfk&feature=youtu.be

#83445 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

That is not exactly hacking there are some mods tho that put you in derp mode and stuff like that… These mods might include actuall hacks like kill aura etc. but meh…

#83447 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

yet there are no mods/hacks that put you in derp mode -.- this doesn’t prove for anything to me that this person has hacks, i do see the potion effects. but that could be a nearby beacon. All i am saying is that i don’t think hes using hacks.

#83454 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

What I find odd is his reply. If you look at the chat, and the video, you can see that jellyman has his head swinging like crazy, yet he types out “LOL”. I don’t even know if that’s a hack or some gag that he’s pulling on. But it is strange how he did that.

#83455 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

you can see by her head swinging like crazy then said LOL so FAST you cant say that’s not hacks

#83458 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

So, I know jellyman very well. I know for a fact that he wouldnt hack on EC I had a chat with him recently, jellyman claims he did not hack, he claims that he was clicking crazy and moving his mouse.

Some people are concerned about his quick reply, he claims that if you hold ctrl you can move your mouse while you type, something he found out from some friends, hes not sure if this is a button in minecraft or a bug, nor do I. This is what himself has told me, you can see this in these screenshots below.
    Click the screen for the first screenshot.

From my understanding its either a bug, (the ctrl thing) or an actual button or function. But feel free to tell me other wise. Hope this helps clear some of it up.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  BananaKing105.
    #83460 Score: 0

Nice hack.

#83461 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Dealt with

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘heres your hacker :)’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!