Helpful tip for all of you prison players!

Home Forums Prison Feedback Helpful tip for all of you prison players!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  ChillzKillz99 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Kevin77555
    Participant

Hey guys Kevin77555 here! I come to you with an extremely helpful tip that I wish I would have followed last night! xD You see you have people like Tom (jttt3) who are extremely OP! You gotta watch your back when he’s online. I recommend that if you play prison you invest your time and resources into making cures! Those should protect you from those pesky MoDs! If your not familiar with MoDs, MoD stands for Mark of Death. It’s a held item and it shoots an arrow at you. If that arrow hits you, you have a couple seconds to live. There is no surviving, The only way to survive a MoD is to use a cure! I wish I would have had one last night! Maybe I would have survived Tom’s assault. But sadly not. But oh well life goes on! Now if your not familiar on how to make cures you’re going to need a crafting guide which are available in every rank shop for 1k each. If you are also unfimiliar with how crafting guides work. You will see numbers written in it. Do /iteminfo on those numbers and it will tell you the items you need! Now you will also see those numbers arranged in a certain order on these pages. You will need to arrange those items that the numbers represent in that specific order in a crafting table to create that item. So keep this friendly advice in mind! Good luck out there! AND STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN!

Sincerely, your friend, your buddy, Kevin77555

#78359 Score: 0

mod67 / MrPvr99
    Participant

Nice kevin

#78361 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Thanks Kevin good to know :)

#78363 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Thx Kevin

#78368 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

……why not just go to d mine and mine safely and just watch out for jttt3? :/

#78370 Score: 0

Gracie
    Blocked

I think it’s cute how upset you are that he whooped your ass.

#78371 Score: 0

SinnersTestament
    Participant

It sounds more like you are a sore loser. I mean you had a huge rage about how you’d quit yesterday and today your back and now you put this.

#78372 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

lol such defending,much love from a gf 😛

#78373 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Lol i have learned my lesson from tom XDDDDDDD

#78374 Score: 0

Gracie
    Blocked

@SquirtleTriesMC that’s right.

#78375 Score: 0

Gracie
    Blocked

@TorringtonsGhost exactly lmao

#78377 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Even better idea, stay away from someone that’s more OP than you.

#78381 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

But vsub… I am.. EVERYWHERE >:D

#78383 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

That profile pic 😮

#78395 Score: 0

SlimeFouberz
    Participant

Like i didn’t foub that …. Everyfoub knows that Tom is FP (FouberPowered) so i would go to D foub if i were you (Like SquirtlefoubsMC said) . And Tom, is that a cat drinking a smoothie riding a red-eyed fire breating unicorn farting explosions in front of a rainbow??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!