Help! (Don't Panic)

Home Forums Global Off topic Help! (Don't Panic)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Furious_Green/Adnan Kanan 8 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Beast
    Participant

I always keep thinking that she puts me in the “Naughty Boys” group even thou I didn’t do anything while my other friend gets to be in the “Nice Boys” group even thou he’s freakin noisy.

Now me and my friends (Who did nothing at all) all disscussed about this. Some of us think that the teacher likes this “Naughty boy”. Some of us think that she just likes to pick students.

Btw, even if I don’t do anything, the teacher makes some BS up and complains them to my “Devil Teacher” and calls the Head Principle.

Can someone tell me what I should do to get myself to the “Nice Boys” group xD? Plzz help me m8!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Beast.
    #102819 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Well,Almost all teachers love me except Economics teacher[JUST BECAUSE I ASKED HER IF I NEEDED TO COPY QUESTIONS WHEN WE WERE DOING A TEST]
    First: Sit in front of the class[I do this only in AddMaths & Accounts Class]
    Second: Follow the class attentively and participate by answering questions and giving opinions[I do that 75% of the time]
    Third: Do all homework [ Eh,It depends on the subject for me C: ]

#102830 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

i wouldnt know since every teacher in my school hates me xD also Your teacher calls you and your freinds ”naughty boys” damn xD my teachers call me and idiot and attention seeker xD…..i hate those (Bleepsbleepsmotherbleeps)

#102840 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Beast do this:

1. As trevish said, try to participate in class a lot
    2. Do all homeworks
    3. Be nice to the teacher and students (If you want only when teacher is there)
    4.Try to get good grades

You wont be put on “Nice Boys”

YOU WILL BE PUT ON “PERFECT BOYS”

#102842 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Do what i do, sit infront of the class, Try to answer every single question teacher asks, Dont Correct the teacher if he makes mistakes, Do your homework and Prepare test. :3 Das all folks

#102843 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

If u think u did nothing just don’t give dam tell the principle those teachers are haters without making them notice if that didn’t work just don’t talk a lot on the class do ur home work get a book where u can write what ever the teacher say or write on the board wich well impress him a lot and he would 75% more likely to like u

Wink works every time With me also make ur book/table nice looking / and clean

Also try after class to take a little time before the teacher leave or u do to just have a little chat with him HEHE

Hope my advice help you !

Note : be sure making all that while all the other guys are gone so they don’t make the same thing and challenge u on doing this just make a secret friend ship with ur teacher

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  _Zko7_.
    #102866 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Steps to becoming a “thug” student:
    1. Make fun of the teacher
    2. Start lunchroom food fights
    3. Beat children up for their lunch money
    4. Dont turn homework in on time
    5. Turn tests into paper airplanes and throw them at that stupid girl that you hate that sits across the room
    Follow these steps and you will be doing horrible 😀

#102868 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ I’m guessing I don’t want to meet this guy in real life

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #102873 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

^
    1.√(our whole class does that)
    2.x
    3.x
    4.√(sometimes,even projects xD)
    5.x
    2 out of 5 :c how much is the passing grade maam?

#102887 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Should I do what Trollson said xD?

#102918 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Easy, wipe yourself out of existence.

Though, what does it matter to you on being in the ‘Nice’ List. Even I doubt I’m in Santa’s Nice List, and why do I care? 😉

#102920 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

I sometimes eat apple pie out on the sidewalk.

#102950 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

If i follow trollson’s advices:
    Steps to becoming a “thug” student:
    1. Make fun of the teacher
    -I may get a detention
    2. Start lunchroom food fights
    -We don’t have lunchroom here :)
    3. Beat children up for their lunch money
    -I don’t want to get a detention or suspension
    4. Dont turn homework in on time
    -I don’t really do homework
    5. Turn tests into paper airplanes and throw them at that stupid girl that you hate that sits across the room
    No girls in my school + that’s what i do if i get bad marks
    Follow these steps and you will be doing horrible 😀

#103231 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

@BeastAdragon
    All of my teachers think i’m a good and well mannered student cuz im on the top of my class. But still i had a teacher in grade 2 who hated me. SHE LITERALLY HATED ME. Reason: I was more bright than her relative or something. That year, I never made it to the top 3. That teacher always deducted extra points, and heck i did better than all of the other students which came in the top 3 every other single year. But still, teachers are teachers and we have to respect them, no matter what.

#106722 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Our Primary teacher’s are all “old-schooled”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!