Help ;(

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Ok i have two problems, both are annoying ;(

1st problem is that i have good internet elsewhere but whenever i go to my faction base i start getting massive delay. Already died because of that. I remember it also happened in 1.7 when green was building a base. I was lagging and i told max in prison to tp me to spawn. Few days later the lag fixed itself but i literally have no idea why or how.

2nd problem wont fit in this section but i dont want to make another topic so im posting it here anyways. I was going to do a youtube series for ec factions and i recorded the video in avi format. Videos in mp4 format were stuttering. After recording, I decided to edit the video and tried to load it in vsdc video editor. For the first few times, the editor became unresponsive. I reinstalled and tried again with a different method. A message box popped up saying “Format not recognized”. I tried converting it to mp4 using video converters but after loading the video, they didnt convert. The error was “No video”. This is really annoying and if any of you can help, it will be greatly appreciated.

I also have a request: PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THIS TOPIC WITH OTHER NON RELATED TOPICS, TIMEZONES AND POKEMON IT WILL BE APPRECIATED

#112108 Score: 0

Anonymous

1st problem answer: hmm, how should i put it… Now, this could be due to chunk loading or something, or the amount of redstone operations. We all know that a chunk is 16x16x256 or 65536 blocks… Some blocks are more predominant than others… Idk the real cause yet, but soon i will find out

2nd problem: dont even ask me, i have never touched a video editor before (After Secondary Two, thats only 5 months plus 4 months, which is only 9 months (total is probably just 720 hours of experience) (i think i have seen one…)

Request: accepted, have fun :)

Actually no, lets blow everybody’s minds up

http://diply.com/lance2015/water-balloon-bullet-slow-down/144978

#112128 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

At least that wasnt a topic. Phew.

#112129 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Have you tried using any other video editor?
    Outside of that, I don’t know much to help since I don’t use Windows.

#112143 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

So remember when my alt was there to test the issue with height limit.

My alt have the same problem. It can send commands instantly, but the screen of eyeyamstewpeed near the world border / base is pretty laggy.

(Your base was not raided or revealed. I was there testing yesterday with you)

#112920 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

k

#115632 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Use OptiFine and disable all particles.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Help ;(’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!