HeadMod WorldEdit Request

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip HeadMod WorldEdit Request

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ADCKnight 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

I was checking out sponges for my town, I noticed that my two outposts (that used to be connected to my town before the new upkeep prices were announced {But ultimately never implemented} and I abandoned large amounts of plots {Which turns out I didn’t need to do since the upkeep was never changed to be based off plot total} but i digress…)

map
    Areas in green are the outposts.

Anyway I noticed my two outpost didn’t have sponges, I was thinking that instead of getting them sponged I’d like to see If i can get a headmod to world edit them into my mainland and delete the originals, this would free up wilderness plots and centralize my town again. I haven’t quite decided where I’d like them moved yet, and I’m waiting to see if I can even get it done first.

Please let me know If this can be done, as I’d like to save them, as one is a beautiful mansion with airship by former town member Sam, and another is the Sandstone Museum by former Guardian Mod Neville.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!