Haxor Admitted

Home Forums Prison Reports Haxor Admitted

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Artoriel 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Transparent
    Participant

So this guy was my close friend but I was wondering why he kept on finding sponges… and that he got Warden his 2nd day in Ec which is not considered luck because most of the High Rankers took them like 4 days to 2 weeks to find Warden Rank , so I talked to him , asked him if he has hax , he admitted having minimap(Idk if this is hack) and x-ray for emeralds… here is the link

Note: ShadeFtw accused him of hax… So I tried investigating to see if he really does (I am no mod to do this but I did this to be fair to the server)
    He sent me pics but I see no hax but now I had a chance of making him admit he hax…

Link: http://imgur.com/DLCQfsQ

#130717 Score: 0

dadawi
    Participant

-_- minimap is mod and maybe he was lie..
    Are u was one house with him?

#130720 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

Yeah, minimap is a mod, but most of the servers look at it as a cheat. There are even minimaps with underground mode, so you can see the mines. But yeah, maybe he was lying

#130724 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

I like how he says, that “I have x-ray and minimap”, and then let’s not talk about x-ray, “Minimap isn’t a hack”.

#130728 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

Dadawi , admitting or lying about having a hack is a serious offense not only in general chat but also in /msg , in the pictures I provided , he admitted it and he said not to talk about it in chat… so is that a lie ?

#130729 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

I was banned for a day because I said, that I’m hacking (I was joking of course)

#130730 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

By the way, dadawi server read the 7. rule

#130731 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Let me clear this for you guys

Minimap and xRay are NOT Allowed
    Note that Both Minimaps and Xrays are Mods but are not allowed as it is considered to be advantageous.

If someone in chat mentioned that he uses hacks whether it’s true or a joke,it’s punishable and may result to a ban

#130734 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

Just look at the last trick or treat, Najim said nothing at all

#130736 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

The user(s) have been dealt with. Thanks for the report and have a nice day :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Haxor Admitted’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!