Hack Kick plugin request

Home Forums Survival Plugin Request / Discussion Hack Kick plugin request

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

_Zko7_
    Participant

Iv recently in kit pvp saw a plugin kick everyone who use kill aura alot of ppl have been kicked but since then ppl kept leaving the server …. why don’t u guys make it in all server again cuz its just like ur letting ppl hack so the server Don’t lose there popularity

#100971 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

The plugin is called NoCheatPlus, and it’s not as reliable as it seems. First of all, it only works when a mod is online.. Second of all, a lot of modern day hackers use clients that are NoCheatPlus bypassed. It also takes lag as hacks, I remember once right after mg opened, I was lagging like hell, and NoCheatPlus almost banned me.. Luckily epic cleared me (I was never banned fortunately). But yeah, I would never use hacks, it’s just off the table with me..

#100987 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

Iv , tried it and tested it in my own server it dose not kick u if u didn’t use hacks So probably Rather u used hacks rather……. something went wrong but its 100% good and yeah it brings lag but not a lot and its what we just need to get a full proof of whos hacking ….. and whos not so ppl cant get banned for no reason or a not clear proof but i grantee 100% MOST of ppl will leave the server becuz they use hacks and dosnt want the plugin to be on so……. the point is thatthe plugin it self have more pros than cons

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  _Zko7_. Reason: Add more details
    #101028 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Ander doesn’t use hacks so the plugin might be bugged

#101030 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’m going to be stern here. I do not hack, nor would I ever consider hacking. NoCheatPlus does do bad things when there’s lag..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!