GuilleGamer13 Ban Appeal

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal GuilleGamer13 Ban Appeal

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ZeBlitzKiller 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

A year ago (or less) I got banned in this server…

Who Banned you : His name was Dark and something… I know this info is not correct but I don’t exactly remember
    why did you get banned : ” Ban Traspassing”
    which server im applying for : Faction server
    Why you should get unbanned : I got banned by an error. I entered to the server alone, there were just a few moderators on. I said -Hey guys.
    And i Got banned for 3 days.(no reason)
    I entered with other account to explain what happened and I told an admin (Dark) That I got banned for no reason. And “The Ban Hammer had spoken”
    I have to get unbanned because this is a mistake, I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON!

#110298 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Hey Guille :)
    I think you got banned by a plugin/bug; “Ban Traspassing”: 99.99% of the time we use “Ban Bypassing” when an account sharing an IP with a banned account joins the server + there’s not any record on you for factions on the ban list.
    If I’m right, you should be unbanned soon, but still let the facs mod come and see. :)

~Drumming Dice {DD}

PS: Why have you waited for approx. a year to make a ban appeal? 😛 You could’ve done it right after getting banned, especially if you felt that you were banned for no reason. :)

#110311 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Right so GuilleGamer13. I checked everything and you are CLEAN. So You will be unbanned but there was some issues so You will be unbanned in the next 24 hours 😀

If you are not unbanned in the next 24 hours. Please do tell us and Cheers!

and Thank you Dice for explaining the information to him 😀

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  ZeBlitzKiller.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘GuilleGamer13 Ban Appeal’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!