Guayquil Moderator Application

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] Guayquil Moderator Application

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote Up.

Pros.

+Active in game. ( I was just like you before, heck i used to stay up all night on School nights and stuff. But over time people start saying its bad to be online for like 10-20hs. At that time i didnt care. But now i do. I puted EC before School, but now i put School before EC. Don’t follow my road.

+Super nice to the people of EC.
    +Helpful.
    +Is a Mod in CR.
    +People know you well.

You said you didnt like the Bad players whom don’t follow the Servers rules?

This is why they’ve Reporters around the Server. Those players are willing to put their time into Reporting for the good of the Server. Just never forget this.

Everyone cant be online to see or do everthing.

Hope you have a very nice day. :)

#120473 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

It’s been a while since I’ve voted on someone’s mod app, so I just hope that the template will be alright.

Vote: Up to da sky!

Positive/Negative criticism: Nothing very different from what everybody said before me. For seeing you in CR, you’re kind to people, fun loving, helpful and on top of that you’re an efficient mod in CR. I remember you helping some Spanish and English speaking new players to get started in MG (wuz vanished srry :3) + some reports. Your English will improve rather quickly so all good on this point.

Constructive feedback: Stay what you are, a “good cop”. 😉 Well you know that but I wanna say something in this section.. Lol.

That’s it, thanks for reading. :)

~Drumming Dice {DD}

PS: Open yo skype :O

#121460 Score: 0

Dr.CoolCraftFury
    Participant
    -2 pt

Vote middle

+Always see you in kit pvp
    +Active on forums
    +kind in game

Negative:
    -heard and seen many people calling you a hacker and being rude during in game

Other things to say:

You should have seen me many times on kit pvp if you were online ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    (IGN: DrCoolCraftFury

-Dr Fish!

#121462 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

Vote middle,

I see ur just a kid, and me too, actually I have 16 soon 17. So I’ll go to my point: You, as a MOD, you allways gotta be active, and when school starts I’m pretty sure you are gonna connect like 18:50 (EEUU) and you will be online only like 15 min… I don’t want really want to judge but, I’ve already been in cases like this, and belive me I had to Quit when school began (Christamast I was mod again, then January I quit). Well I hope the best 4 you, and this is just an advice.

xRemis22–

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  xRemis22.
    #121960 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

Bump -w-

@Dr.CoolCraftFury:
    What? Me?? Being rude!? And hacking!? I don’t want to be like “You voted down I hate you >:T”, but, first, I swck in KitPVP, so nobody should call me a hacker ’cause I don’t kill anybody… second, I always try to be nice, and I kinda apologize every time I kill someone… Anyway… Thanks for your vote ;3

@xRemis22:
    Actually… You are right, I won’t have time when schools starts… But guess what; I’m in school right now… And I don’t have problems with my work as a CR mod :3

#122485 Score: 0

xRemis22
    Participant

Well in that case, VOTE UP 😀

#123381 Score: 0

Guayaquil
    Participant

UnBump-

As I said in “I must say bye”, I must leave…

If I can ask, please do not close this topic… I might be back in my summer (forgive me for asuming that I will be accepted but I like to act positive).

Cya!

#131051 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Not a single vote down if you still want to be a mod as im aware we were just a little slow here add me on skype gra0067

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Guayquil Moderator Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!