Greg's Ban Appeal (the last one)

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Greg's Ban Appeal (the last one)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Greg 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Greg
    Participant

Hello guys , yea i’ve been banned for the second time , i was saying some rude stuff to some guy who cheated in pvp , taking my stuff when i died , i was with an friend and he attacked him , and i attacked that guy , i killed him , then i died in flames , and he did /back command , came back took his stuff and mine to , then i started to say rude stuff to him cause of “Rage” yes i have a major problam of rage in online games but i think its only in Minecraft , after that , others started to insult me and i didnt even insulted them , i got muted , they got muted and i got on by another account to tell them that ‘if they want me to shut up they better shut up to’ and then i got banned on Greg , while i was on that account , i started to insult that guy again , and i got banned again , thats all , i was banned by Hablaman , he is one of my best friends to but he had to do it , ik it , well thats all , so if u want to unban me , thx , if not , cya

but  plz unban me ;P

#20061 Score: 0

F in the chat for Kobe
    Participant
    4 pts

Well, it is your 2nd time being banned, that’s not a good thing XD
    Also, it’s ok to rage when you die in PvP (I don’t PvP though) Just please don’t assert it through the server, or don’t start saying bad things to the person who killed you
    And as you say that, That’s technically misusing the /back command to quickly get back to PvP, and without you having known that he would do it,
    hmm, I would say vote down, but nah, Vote Up
    I know you rage quite a bit, and as I said, you shouldn’t through the server at least, you just need to calm down a bit and then you should be set…
    If you do end up getting unbanned, then please just calm down, if someone kills you at PvP, just let it slide, you don’t see everyone that dies at PvP hill swearing/cursing at the person who killed them, so just remember that…
    I’m saying this as a friend, not taking sides, but yeah…

#20062 Score: 0

Greg
    Participant

i raged cause he cheated , if he wouldn’t cheat i would deal with him , but he Cheated (XxBearxX) and he did and i got mad cause of it

#20100 Score: 0

harry28000
    Participant

unban greg idc ifcmy vote doesnt count

#20103 Score: 0

dimme9
    Blocked

unban him xXBearXx is cheating indeed just unban him

#20105 Score: 0

MannyMcx
    Participant

Why is harry28000 still here>? hes ban 4 life right>?

#20106 Score: 0

Stress
    Participant

PVP logging is allowed. It’s okay to be mad but we gave you once too many warnings. Vote Down.

#20107 Score: 0

MannyMcx
    Participant

Vote DOWN you have called me a noob before and made fun of me i dont like your attitude its better for you to stay banned…

#20108 Score: 0

Greg
    Participant

in the first place he didnt pvp logged he used a command : /back , and came back and took my stuff and his after I supposed to own it cause i killed him

#20109 Score: 0

Greg
    Participant

and in the second place i dont even know u MannyMc , i pretty never saw u on EC and even if  i was rude to u , it was cause of something , not for nothing

#20110 Score: 0

MannyMcx
    Participant

VOTE DOWN VOTE DOWN VOTE DOWN VOTE DOWN VOTE  DOWN VOTE DOWN VOTE DOWN VOTE DOWN VOTE DOWN VOTE DOWN VOTE DOWN

#20111 Score: 0

MannyMcx
    Participant

VOTE DOWN  dont unban him let him stay ban hes a bully

#20115 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

All donor perks are legal. I hereby do VOTE DOWN*10^10000000000000. Greg is the most annoying player ever. He constantly nags and says rude un-called for comments. Its about time we took out the trash by banning this low vocabulary, spamming, and rude person from the server.

#20121 Score: 0

MannyMcx
    Participant

^ trollson knows what he is talking about…

#20125 Score: 0

Greg
    Participant

ur vote doesnt count trollson , everybody knew u hated me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!