Got banned for no reason Creative

Home Forums Creative Ban Appeal Got banned for no reason Creative

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NoiseEBay 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Username: SArgentSkully
    RichardIvan banned me and said that I was cheating trying to be a mod? WHAT I dont get it??? Please help

#40798 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I’d say thats moderator abuse..

#40799 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Thank you Xavier

#40805 Score: 0

So let’s see. You have another account called noiseebay. That account had an innap build. You reported it to me, working to become promoted. Now, as you see, I think you made this build, cheating you way to being mod. You were telling me it’s your brother who built it. First of all, that excuse has been used for centuries. Second of all, if it was really your brother, why didn’t you tell that me when your were reporting it? “I don’t want to tell people I have a brother, or a sister.” You could’ve told me a hint, something, that it’s your brother that built it. Maybe you could /msg me “This is my relative’s plot, k?”

#40818 Score: 0

You are banned for 2 reasons:
    1. Building an innap build on another account
    2. Cheating to become mod

If it’s not one then it’s the other.

#40819 Score: 0

BTW you didn’t use the proper ban appeal template (this time I’m sure)

#41120 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Wow Richard…. Have you been on survival lately?? I was trying to tell you that I was sorry that I did not tell you because I was so happy that I finally got some one that built a bad plot, (my brothers) and that I was happy that I was helping you after I found my brothers plot. Then you might be thinking how did you brother get one? When Richard and me were finding bad plots my mom came home and then my brother asked to get on her computer and then I told him don’t build a bad plot or you will be banned but he did not listen. Then he logged off and went to a different server. I’m sorry that I have a perverted brother.

-SArgentSkully

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!